Author Topic: Freedom Force anyone?  (Read 458 times)

Offline Tomas_of_Miles

• Count
  • Renown: 263
  • Infamy: 37
  • cRPG Player
  • Inactive
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Rusty mercenary siege engineer
  • Game nicks: Something with Tomas in it
Freedom Force anyone?
« on: January 25, 2012, 02:41:26 am »
Anyone have any of the two Freedom Force games from last decade? I want someone to test my heroes against (other than my gf, who frankly isn't very challenging :P). If you have Steam you can get the two games for a little over £6.

The jist of the game is real time strategy using a squad of 4 heroes. The game has a charmingly cheesy 60's Silver Age comics style, OTT voiceovers, and some funny characters. However what I love about the game is the ability to make your own heroes (or villains if you like evil-looking characters). Noone even plays this game on Gameranger or GameSpy anymore, but it's really good! Definitely worth getting.
Professional poop cleaner

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
Re: Freedom Force anyone?
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2012, 03:24:10 am »
Thinly disguised thread to discuss brag about GF and promote videogame that you made and need more money from...
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Tomas_of_Miles

• Count
  • Renown: 263
  • Infamy: 37
  • cRPG Player
  • Inactive
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Rusty mercenary siege engineer
  • Game nicks: Something with Tomas in it
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2012, 04:57:44 am »
Thinly disguised thread to discuss brag about GF and promote videogame that you made and need more money from...
Oh you got me.  :lol:
Lol I wish I had made that game, it is a work of art. Has/had a large community of modders making meshes and skins based on comic lore etc etc. Give it a look, Tears!
Professional poop cleaner

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2012, 06:24:57 am »
I will! Heh
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.