Author Topic: [BAN] French_girl  (Read 403 times)

Offline EddyMcK

• Peasant
  • Renown: 5
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: America
  • Game nicks: GoD_Scrubby_Tier
[BAN] French_girl
« on: December 26, 2011, 12:44:58 am »
I think it's someone's stf character, she scoped in  on me and shoots in spawn, i was using ` key to watch her do it. I didn't revenge swipe, trying to let you guys handle it, i had a screenshot but i guess they don't show up in paint.net..... gonna change steam button to print screen so that wont happen again EDIT: I guess you cant set it as print screen :(
« Last Edit: December 26, 2011, 12:46:39 am by EddyMcK »
gimme three steps, gimme three steps mister, gimme three steps towards the door, gimme three steps , gimme three mister, and you'll never see me no more

Offline ArysOakheart

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1322
  • Infamy: 176
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Peasants of Fisdnar
  • Game nicks: Arys_TheDrunkenPeasant
Re: [BAN] French_girl
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2011, 11:07:37 am »
Scrubby, though I don't like you very much, let me help you. First off, for ban/warning issues, you need evidence. This is the sole reason I got FRAPS. That way, as quick as you would screenshot something, you could even take a video of it. Fortunately, these admins do not accept heresay, otherwise, a good number of players would be banned on the words of another, who in this community are most likely trolls. Therefore, evidence is necessary, though at the same time I hope they will keep an eye on this French_Girl as to catch her in her next spree.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
Re: [BAN] French_girl
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2011, 09:32:00 pm »
If you need help on how to post screenshots or retrieve them from the Steam Interface, then I can help.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.