Author Topic: Unban request  (Read 211 times)

Offline KC_Admiral

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Unban request
« on: December 25, 2011, 06:31:43 am »
Last night I violated the rules and intentionally killed someone's horse which resulted in a ban.  I understand it was against the policy to attack a teammate and also that I should have attempted to resolve any issues by first seeking out an Admin; rather than resolving the issue through team wounding.

The problem I had was this:  A doorway was used by our team to enter and engage the enemy who was charging from the other side.  One of our team members was on a horse and intentionally stopped to bottle-neck those eagerly trying to get through.  This resulted in half our team fighting while the second half stood helpless; waiting for this player to move his horse.  After 30 seconds of this, I took it upon myself to kill the horse and open up the doorway for our team.  I didn't realize the rider was an Admin who promptly banned me. 

Although I understand I broke the rules, it was not to intentionally cause grief to team members but to enhance our game play.  I hope you can understand that and will consider unbanning my account.   My character name is KC_Admiral.

Thank you.

* Note:  It wasn't actually a doorway being blocked, but was rather the siege tower stairs.  For simplicity's sake, I used the term doorway which describes the same situation.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
Re: Unban request
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2011, 07:41:21 am »
I was the Administrator who banned you, though I was not the rider. I was a board and spear infantry who skirted past said horse, then turned around at the sound of fighting to witness you cutting down the horse.
I understand it was against the policy to attack a teammate and also that I should have attempted to resolve any issues by first seeking out an Admin; rather than resolving the issue through team wounding.

This makes me happy, thank you.

Unbanned.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.