Author Topic: Teamwounding penalty  (Read 1390 times)

Offline zagibu

• cRPG President
  • King
  • Renown: 1436
  • Infamy: 228
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: Teamwounding penalty
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2012, 05:12:42 pm »
So you rather have them troll you by hitting your back. It's also easier for them, they can just write "sorry", and you'll never know if it was an accident or not. Someone who intentionally jumps in fights to make you lose exp can easily be voted out.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 Why am I beswung by sharpe and pointed utensyls?

Offline Zerran

• Count
  • Renown: 276
  • Infamy: 48
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: Caita_KUTT, Fellys_KUTT
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2012, 05:31:41 am »
+1
So you rather have them troll you by hitting your back. It's also easier for them, they can just write "sorry", and you'll never know if it was an accident or not. Someone who intentionally jumps in fights to make you lose exp can easily be voted out.

Trolls don't just troll for the sake of hurting the team, they do so to piss people off. Writing sorry and pretending it was an accident nullifies this. Allowing them to reduce your gold/exp is definite trolling. Besides, can you honestly say you never teamwound? No matter how careful people are, accidental teamwounds are inevitable, unless we completely stop doing any teamplay and just duel the whole time.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2012, 05:40:12 am by Zerran »

Offline zagibu

• cRPG President
  • King
  • Renown: 1436
  • Infamy: 228
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2012, 12:32:24 am »
Of course I hit my own teammates accidentially, so what? I deserve the -100 gold punishment, because I suck.

Also, are you not upset when someone hits you in the back right when you were about to block, and you then die? I am upset, and if they say sorry, it doesn't really matter to me. A troll can still troll you like this.
 Why am I beswung by sharpe and pointed utensyls?