Author Topic: At fifteen, I had the will to learn ; at thirty, I could stand ; at forty, I had no doubts ; at fifty, I understood the heavenly Bidding ; at sixty, my ears were opened ; at seventy, I could do as my heart lusted without trespassing from the square.  (Read 892 times)

Offline SoA_Sir_ODHarry

• Baron
  • Renown: 134
  • Infamy: 37
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: ODharry
well first off all i thought that there should be an option in Battelmode which force players too pick a Battalion just like u pick ur equip ,because i was frustrated that i failed to form a bat in battel which take coordinate actions...

Example:
BAT1 INF
BAT2 Archers
BAT3 Cav
BAT4 Heros ....

there r so many whiners who cry bout banner balance but forget or ignore that, teamplay is what makes this "unbalanced"  teams stronger then the other,
so the teamplay should be supported.
in prime times r always peeps who try too give some commands... , if the classes r automatically divided in bats its makes things easier.... maybe there should be simple sub Bats
like left right flank and middle
when peeps r forced too sign in to these Bats it will automatically improve the Teamplay!!!

That leads me to this:
So when the player Classes r divided in Bats and the Bats provide the Options for the different Playstyles
there could be set goals at each map which  must be taken by each different BAT.(Flags=Chokepoints or kill Roofcampers or whatever)
So u got Jobs which got to be done to win the Round!!!
If ur selected Job is done u could get some Gold/Xp Bonus so that the Motivation to archive ur goal is given and give cookis too the "old cRPG" luvers and btw improve the spirit of cRPG akay Teamplay!!!

That again leads me to a modified Banner Balance, which is kinda perfect, but might cut some individual  Style :/
Why not just give a certain Player Class a banner and through that given Banner which is assigned to each Class, the balance at EACH Round is guarantied
through dividing the amount of certain banners= BALANCED TEAMS!!!
This System kills the unfair Clanstacks and the archer/cav BUG and its based on the current balance system.
The only problem is that there gotta be very well maps gotta be done or maps gotta be modified.
At least we need the Conquest mode which so often was suggested and and should be not too hard to create.
Too make clanstacks possibel there was a option i remember PINs

greetz OD

Crob: i'm in duel tryin to not be shit
Crob: now i'm running round eu2 with a dagger

JOIN The Horde NAO
       http://steamcommunity.com/groups/F-POC

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
GODAMMIT HARRY! Get back to school! If I send this to your English teacher, then you'd be in BIG trouble, young man!

Tried to read it, got the gist of it, liked it, but FIX THE DAMN SPELLING! Rawr.
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline rustyspoon

• Marshall
  • Renown: 794
  • Infamy: 164
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Rustyspoon, Sir_Rusty_Of_Spoon, Rusty_the_Spoonarian
GODAMMIT HARRY! Get back to school! If I send this to your English teacher, then you'd be in BIG trouble, young man!

Tried to read it, got the gist of it, liked it, but FIX THE DAMN SPELLING! Rawr.

Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait...are you saying that this guy is a native English speaker? If so...HOLY SHIT!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline SoA_Sir_ODHarry

• Baron
  • Renown: 134
  • Infamy: 37
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: ODharry
Crob: i'm in duel tryin to not be shit
Crob: now i'm running round eu2 with a dagger

JOIN The Horde NAO
       http://steamcommunity.com/groups/F-POC

Offline Herkkutatti

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 292
  • Infamy: 149
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Mod is once again alive and kicking
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2011, 08:27:37 pm »
+1
I remember how most of people were following bat  flags on both teams it was mostly teamplay then but naow its just rushing alone and shit, we need old large steppe and random plains back to eu 1!!!
/l
(゚、 。 7
l、 ~ヽ
じしf_, )ノ Nerf archery ,please!

Offline Lorenzo_of_Iberia

• Baron
  • Renown: 130
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Peloponnesian League
  • Game nicks: Lorenzo_of_Numidia , PL_Hoplitai_Lorenzo
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2011, 08:40:49 pm »
The thing is it just takes 4 or 5 people to start sticking together to inspire others to do so... if just a few players start it more players join in. So people need to actively attempt to work as a team so others see it can happen, yet everytime I try and tell a team work together, a few trolls just go 'lol! screw that' and it breaks the whole feel and causes less people to care. Like everything in the world a few morons ruin it for the rest of us.

Also Joosto is correct, you bring in random flat maps (where cavalry deecimate anyone unsupported) then teamwork is a lot more likely. There are too many village maps where cavalry cant act to take out every rambo with ease and so the battle is a lot more split and teamwork is near non existent. You bring in a necessity for teamwork like on random plains while on most of the maps we play rambos can get a few odd kills on some other rambos and be satisfyed that they are contributing to the team when really they were needed supporting others.
Your local Jav Cav

Looking for like Minded Hoplites? Look no further - http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,22631.0.html

Offline Glyph

• Baron
  • Renown: 143
  • Infamy: 40
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
  • Turbulence incoming
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Horris
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2011, 07:15:33 pm »
the only way to really improve teamplay, is to put maps in the rotation where teamplay is a very good option for your team, especially in big teams, so we need more plains and open maps, ofc a village beside the grassland is ok, but open area's where the teams meet is vital for teamplay.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Glyph you have obsessive Horse Archer and Horse hatred.
- Official diagnosis :)