Author Topic: Heraldic Mail With Tabard Vs Heraldic mail with tunic  (Read 1070 times)

Offline Lamk

• Knight
  • Renown: 74
  • Infamy: 13
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Lamk
Heraldic Mail With Tabard Vs Heraldic mail with tunic
« on: December 16, 2011, 03:33:17 am »
I would like to know why the heraldic mail with tunic has more body armor than the heraldic mail with tabard

Heraldic Mail                       +                      White Tunic                                  =                                      Heraldic Mail with Tunic
weight: 11.1                                               weight: 0.4                                                                            weight: 12.6
body armor: 38                                           body armor: 7                                                                        body armor: 42
leg armor: 12                                              leg armor: 1                                                                           leg armor: 8
difficulty: 10                                                                                                                                              difficulty: 11

Heraldic Mail                      +                      Tabard                                           =                                      Heraldic Mail with Tabard
weight: 11.1                                             weight: 1.7                                                                             weight: 12.2
body armor: 38                                         body armor: 14                                                                       body armor: 40
leg armor: 12                                            leg armor: 6                                                                            leg armor: 12                                                                                                                                         
difficulty: 10                                                                                                                                              difficulty: 10

I don't why the heraldic with tunic has more body than the herladic mail with tabard because the tabard has 2 times more body armor than a tunic
I hope than they will fix that and the heraldic mail will be 42 or 44 body armor

Thank you!
« Last Edit: December 16, 2011, 03:34:20 am by GK_Lamk »

Offline Dezilagel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 722
  • Infamy: 209
  • cRPG Player
  • (X) probably goes well with Nutella
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Guards, Guards!
  • Game nicks: Dezi_the_Bagel
  • IRC nick: Dezilagel
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Quote from: Rumblood
You fuck, or you get fucked.
Valour Multghulis - All Krems Must Die

Offline dodnet

• Duke
  • Renown: 595
  • Infamy: 149
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Wolpertinger
  • Game nicks: DoD, DoD_Wolper
Re: Heraldic Mail With Tabard Vs Heraldic mail with tunic
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2011, 08:45:03 am »
I don't why the heraldic with tunic has more body than the herladic mail with tabard because the tabard has 2 times more body armor than a tunic
I hope than they will fix that and the heraldic mail will be 42 or 44 body armor

I think its already quite balanced, as they have different leg armors which is important for cav. Also it adds some diversity regarding cost to them, so I wouldn't change it.
The logic of war seems to be that if a belligerent can fight he will fight.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Lech

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 123
  • Infamy: 348
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2011, 08:36:44 pm »
Look at the forearm, you have metal protection here (on the other hand, heraldic mail with tabard have metal protection on shoulders).

I have +3 heraldic mail with tabard and i would enjoy an additional point of body armor on it.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2011, 08:41:08 pm by Lech »

Offline Lamk

• Knight
  • Renown: 74
  • Infamy: 13
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Lamk
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2011, 01:30:35 am »
I have a lordly heraldic mail with tabard too and I would like more body armor!

Offline Berserkadin

• Duke
  • Renown: 592
  • Infamy: 145
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: -
  • Game nicks: Krewl_The_Urist_Fox
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2011, 05:18:22 am »
I have a +1 morningstar and would like crushtrough on it.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Lech

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2011, 09:47:18 am »
I have a +1 morningstar and would like crushtrough on it.

Problem is, it doesn't make sense unlike buff to heraldic mail with tabard.

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2011, 05:47:19 am »
+2
Problem is, it doesn't make sense unlike buff to heraldic mail with tabard.
Morningstar had crushtrough in native, and it DOES make sense for a big heavy metal ball with spikes to crush through puny attempts to block it. Still would be retarded to do it because of balance.
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline Lech

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2011, 07:36:05 pm »
IF crushmechanic would be crush with no stun, fine. But Crushing stun someone so you can consistently stunlock someone with crushing weapon.