Author Topic: About Consites once more  (Read 1406 times)

Offline Gisbert_of_Thuringia

• Count
  • Renown: 169
  • Infamy: 136
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild
  • Game nicks: Guard_Gisbert_of_Thuringia, Guard_Bernulf_of_Thuringia, Guard_Ranulf_of_Thuringia etc...
About Consites once more
« on: December 20, 2011, 10:38:22 am »
Can anyone tell me why our lovely chiefs allowed it again, that doors can be blocked with construction sites?

It is so bloody retarded. What we have now again is the grey order placing 1 or 2 construction sites infront of every doorway, even on places where the door is too small to jump over the consite.

Great job devs, I lieft my hat for you  :rolleyes:

Btw, what about blocking the places where you go up on a wall with a ladder. Is that also allowed again?  :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: December 20, 2011, 10:41:12 am by Gisbert_of_Thuringia »

Offline Kalp

• Marshall
  • Renown: 750
  • Infamy: 253
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Form ranks, you maggots!
    • View Profile
    • Kahhhaaargaar!!! Uuurrr!!!
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Kalp_the_Grey
  • IRC nick: Kalp
Re: About Consites once more
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2011, 10:57:32 am »
No siege equipment spam
OK: Planting ladders to get to roofs or walls
OK: Blocking a door with a construction site
OK: Planting siege shields to provide cover from ranged fire
NOT OK: Creating a weapon rack and spawning more than a few items to block movement

So... when you accuse someone without reason.....

(click to show/hide)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
The goal of Strategus battles shouldnt be to deprive your enemies of players, but to have full roster both sides and have the gear/tactics/strategy win the day rather than lack of merc support.

Offline Camaris

• Count
  • Renown: 223
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: Neresto_HRE
  • IRC nick: Neresto_HRE
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2011, 11:12:36 am »
So... when you accuse someone without reason.....

(click to show/hide)

Yeah its not forbidden as long you dont use weapon rack to do it.
But i guess it wouldnt be bad to get a clarification on some things.

In my opinion blocking walls with defender ladders is not allowed.
Other people do think it is. Would be nice to get a clear statement in the rules.

Offline Dalhi

• Earl
  • Renown: 415
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Dalhi
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2011, 11:23:21 am »
+1
I have no fuckong idea who put whose sites, but I'm bloody sure that you came to server saw few Greys in one team, then doors blocked with csites and you started whining about GO again. I'm not saying it wasn't someone from our clan clan, but before you start accusing someone just be sure it's the right guy!

There was some other guy in previuos rounds building weapon racks, healing tents and so on, dunno if it was some of our members... I just do not pay attention to stuff like that.

Btw, what about blocking the places where you go up on a wall with a ladder. Is that also allowed again?  :rolleyes:

I have no idea, never saw any of the admins warning/kicking people for it

PS Fuck you.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2011, 11:33:51 am by Dalhi »

Offline Osiris

• King
  • Renown: 1449
  • Infamy: 324
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merc
  • Game nicks: Osiris. Aethelstan
  • IRC nick: _Osiris_
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2011, 11:52:07 am »
Its allowed now because you can destroy them. you couldnt before.
i make terrible warband videos! https://youtu.be/jUdVGIOuULk

Offline Tot.

• Duke
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 133
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2011, 11:57:54 am »
+2

I'm afraid you're not exactly Mister Current Affairs, ATM randoms will start crying on the forums (OP) at the very sight of an organized group of players on siege server, not to mention the use of any sort of construction materials.  :wink:

Forever zerg and clanless braindead gameplay ftw.
Mods compatible with cRPG. New crosshairs, textures, sounds, yay.

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Guard_Gisbert_of_Thuringia, Guard_Bernulf_of_Thuringia, Guard_Ranulf_of_Thuringia etc...
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2011, 12:47:05 pm »
Guys, think before writing  :rolleyes:

I didn't know it wasn't forbidden anymore, because a couple of weeks ago it was forbidden. That's why I started talking about that on server. After that I read the serverrules again, recognised they have been changed and started a threat here to ask why it is allowed again, because now all the conplacing starts again, especially with some members of your clan.

And no, it wasn't someone placing them. It was one of the grey order. I'm not at home atm so I can't tell you his name, but if you want to I will do so later :rolleyes:

It is not about randomers complaining about organised groups. Organised groups are fine, as long as everyone sticks to the rules. And as I already said I didn't know it isn't forbidden anymore, when I came to the server. I thought it's forbidden, saw consites at every door and 3 or 4 greys in defending team. So I complained about it, because you retarded guys always try to exploit and abuse everything in this game, as long as there are no admins or people taking screenshots  :rolleyes:

So now, sorry for accusing you guys on the server for a thing, that is not forbidden anymore and now please stop spamming my thread in which I want an answer to the topic

These times are over for a long time now. It was forbidden a while ago, because it takes so long to destroy them and people started placing lots of consites at doors.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2011, 12:48:54 pm by Gisbert_of_Thuringia »

Offline Kalp

• Marshall
  • Renown: 750
  • Infamy: 253
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Form ranks, you maggots!
    • View Profile
    • Kahhhaaargaar!!! Uuurrr!!!
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Kalp_the_Grey
  • IRC nick: Kalp
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2011, 01:29:09 pm »
+1
Rules are the same since few months, only rule about spam CS from weapon rack is new.
Also 1-2 CS in one way is allowed. I asked one of game admin to clarify this.

Next thing. I was today morning on siege. I saw you. I saw other GO member. No one break rules.
Also this
OK: Blocking a door with a construction site
is allowed.

Next. Day after day doors or ways are blocked by random people. I must destroy this CS. But I not complain, because this is allowed. Only where there is more than 2 CS on one place, this is bad.

saw consites at every door and 3 or 4 greys in defending team. So I complained about it, because you retarded guys always try to exploit and abuse everything in this game, as long as there are no admins or people taking screenshots
Yeah, you everywhere see our fault even if we don't do this. To be honest, you have flaps on eyes, spend more time keep an eye on random people and you easy find a 3, maybe 4 other clans which also abuse CS/ladders/siege shields and many, many, many random people.

But instead you only see Greys here, Greys there, Greys this bla bla bla. [here I want to write a few more insulting words, but nvm]

PS Remember also, each our member have 100 accounts  :wink:

PS2 Oh yes, guy think before writiing something stupid next time.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
The goal of Strategus battles shouldnt be to deprive your enemies of players, but to have full roster both sides and have the gear/tactics/strategy win the day rather than lack of merc support.

Offline HoboJoe

• Noble
  • Renown: 16
  • Infamy: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2011, 02:07:20 pm »
Where did you dig up those rules? I tried searching the forums but didn't find any official statement on them.
I am American, and therefore it is my business to meddle in other peoples affairs.

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2011, 02:14:27 pm »
Where did you dig up those rules? I tried searching the forums but didn't find any official statement on them.

Announcements - Official Server Rules

PS Remember also, each our member have 100 accounts  :wink:

Why mention that here? I've never talked about that, cause I only know what I heard from others :rolleyes:

you easy find a 3, maybe 4 other clans which also abuse CS/ladders/siege shields and many, many, many random people.

I know. And I never said that I'm not talking to these guys or not reporting them did I?
It's just fact that I saw members of grey order doing that more than once or twice, whereas I hardly ever saw other people doing it again and again and agian. That's why I might be a bit sensitive on that matter with your clan, as many other people are as well.
I also never said that it's everyone of the grey order, but there are several guys who constantly throw a bad light on your clan. Maybe you guys should get rid of them so your reputation will become better

One consite allowed at a door is fine, I can live with that if it's allowed, but what about placing them on top of ladders?

Is that also allowed? If so dear admins please write these things down in the rules. It's always a bit foggy what's written down there
« Last Edit: December 20, 2011, 02:15:29 pm by Gisbert_of_Thuringia »

Offline Odion

• Knight
  • Renown: 26
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Odion_IV, Odion_Power
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2011, 02:35:44 pm »
+1
need to add upkeep to con sites

Offline Mala

• Earl
  • Renown: 412
  • Infamy: 61
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2011, 03:46:04 pm »
+1
Depends of tyour definition of spam.
You can only have six con sites per side. Well, there is a great grey (haha) area for this topic.

Anyway, counter ladders are forbidden and bannable. Sometimes you can see quite obvious ones but bost of the time they are placed in a quite creative way, another grey area as well.

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2011, 08:44:03 pm »
That ladderblocking is forbidden is written down in the rules, and also that doorblocking with consites without spamming them is allowed, but what about stairs or ladders?  Is it allowed to place a consite ontop of a ladder or stairs?

Offline Mala

• Earl
  • Renown: 412
  • Infamy: 61
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2011, 09:36:19 pm »
It is as long as they add not too much rubble there.