Author Topic: To Bullet  (Read 6738 times)

Offline JihadistMexican

• Knight
  • Renown: 65
  • Infamy: 26
  • cRPG Player
  • God Bless
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Gay One
Re: To Bullet
« Reply #90 on: December 16, 2011, 06:03:12 am »
The smartest TKoV here.

I think Bullet is/was being a prick for not giving the item back ( I don't read closely enough to see if he did ) If truthful and bullet have been shown in the past to be doing this sort of thing (script or just plain douche-baggery) they should be scolded by the community to stop these acts of childishness and be mature even on the internet. 

I think the admins are doing their jobs as indie game admins who get little support from the community (except for those golden few).  I doubt many of you who criticize them could do a better job (they are admins for a reason and your not) Also, I think people should pay attention to what they do on the market because it has proven itself to be a machine of drama and QQing. 
"I know were gona lose strat, but lets leech all the xp we can."

Offline Fartface

• Earl
  • Renown: 476
  • Infamy: 288
  • cRPG Player
  • Centurii
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Deathcore,Djentcore,Deathmetal,Brutal,Slam
  • Game nicks: Growling,Grunting,Screaming,Squeeling
  • IRC nick: Fuck I love it.
« Reply #91 on: December 16, 2011, 02:19:48 pm »
Quess im gonna get an script starting.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #92 on: December 16, 2011, 02:32:09 pm »
Bullet is probably of the "no matter how much of a douchebag I am, there's no rule against it so I'm going to pretend I did nothing wrong" school of thought. Another in a long line of idiots who confuse scamming with capitalism, ignoring that they are mutually exclusive.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: December 16, 2011, 02:35:53 pm »
The smartest TKoV here.

I think Bullet is/was being a prick for not giving the item back ( I don't read closely enough to see if he did ) If truthful and bullet have been shown in the past to be doing this sort of thing (script or just plain douche-baggery) they should be scolded by the community to stop these acts of childishness and be mature even on the internet. 

I think the admins are doing their jobs as indie game admins who get little support from the community (except for those golden few).  I doubt many of you who criticize them could do a better job (they are admins for a reason and your not) Also, I think people should pay attention to what they do on the market because it has proven itself to be a machine of drama and QQing.

You don't get it man. These scumbags probably think THEY are the mature ones, and that we're all whiny childish carebears because we want business to be carried out honestly and efficiently. Probably see themselves as business paragons. It's not unique to the world of video games, it's a societal thing. Adam Smith would roll in his grave if he could see how these evil cunts have co-opted and deformed his philosophies for their own profit.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2011, 02:39:49 pm by Oberyn »

Offline Horns_Archive

• Earl
  • Renown: 439
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: December 16, 2011, 03:03:12 pm »
If Ricky honestly think he can get bullet to stop than he has about as good a chance as we did, except we've known him way longer. This is just so people can stop wasting their time on this forum page. Bullet will never stop refreshing the market place every15 seconds to take advantage of others mistakes. He has done it in the past he will continue to do it. This is the same with all other people who do such things they won't stop. So stop bitching and moaning and learn from others mistakes, because the people who cause these problems are going no where... Unless they have to refresh the market place again

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: December 16, 2011, 03:33:46 pm »
Nope, these leeches deserve to be ostracized. Now everyone knows to never do business with Bullet. The wonders of the invisible hand.

Offline Meow

• Awesome Consulting Detective
  • King
  • Renown: 1071
  • Infamy: 150
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
« Reply #96 on: December 16, 2011, 03:51:04 pm »
Well, we always have this:

If your common sense is not working, here are some more specific guidelines. This is not an explicit list, common sense always overrides disputes. Do not come crying "it's not prohibited in the rules" if you invent a new creative way to be an idiot and get punished.

Pretty sure that applies for everything related to cRPG. :mrgreen:

Offline SixThumbs

• Duke
  • Renown: 567
  • Infamy: 60
  • cRPG Player
  • Consumer Whore
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: December 16, 2011, 05:19:56 pm »
Glad the administrators use a grey area to demarcate between right and wrong, and passing judgement in a black and white fashion.
And how!

Offline Braeden

• Earl
  • Renown: 420
  • Infamy: 53
  • I hear the sound of drums
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Acre?
  • Game nicks: Braeden_Sanguine
  • IRC nick: Braeden
« Reply #98 on: December 16, 2011, 06:49:50 pm »
Glad the administrators use a grey area to demarcate between right and wrong, and passing judgement in a black and white fashion.
You are welcome.

As this doesn't seem to have any more productive use, locking.