Author Topic: [BAN] OnkelBrot, Tomatensuppe, Muestack and Herkatutti  (Read 725 times)

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
[BAN] OnkelBrot, Tomatensuppe, Muestack and Herkatutti
« on: December 04, 2011, 03:04:41 am »
Ok, went on EU_2 tonight to play some nice siege and lvl up my newly retired guy.

It was just a tk-fest and comepletely ruined the game. OnkelBrot was the guy who seemed to start it and Tomatensuppe gladly joined in. They also managed to get a lot of others to join in, completely ruing the game for everyone.

I remember that I also went on IRC on Thursday, I think, to report teamkillings then too and that OnkelBrot was one of the main offenders there too.

I suggest that both OnkelBrot and Tomatensuppe BOTH gets a LONG time out. Minimum 2 weeks for OnkelBrot and 1 for Tomatensuppe.

Too tired to write about every screenshot, just gonna dump them. If you want explanations I'll write them tomorrow, ok?

(click to show/hide)

Also, can I haz adminz, plox?
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline Mephistoles

• Knight
  • Renown: 25
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
  • Fuck Hell! I will go to Valhalla!!!
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Mephistoles_The_Hated
Re: [BAN] OnkelBrot, Tomatensuppe, Muestack and Herkatutti
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2011, 06:40:54 am »
Yeah i was there too (Wolves_Mephistoles). After we told them to stop the just says "we just kill each other. why are you mad then. we dont even attacked you". When i spawned they attacked me so I defended myself against "muestack" i think. all of these guys were real idiots.

Offline Lansamur

• Count
  • Renown: 232
  • Infamy: 46
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Lansamur, The_Prisoner,Beer_Storage, Carebear_Ravenei
  • IRC nick: Lansamur
Re: [BAN] OnkelBrot, Tomatensuppe, Muestack and Herkatutti
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2011, 09:36:17 am »
Herkkutatti, OnkelBrot, Muestack, Tomatensalat:

Unban Date:
14.12.2011 09:35:00
[22:17] <@chadz> congratz cmpxchg8b, you managed to put 995 errors into the item sheet!
[22:17] <@cmpxchg8b> epic winning
[22:17] <@cmpxchg8b> beat that Fasader