Author Topic: Unban request:TiberiusX  (Read 303 times)

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
Unban request:TiberiusX
« on: November 30, 2011, 09:18:27 pm »
My ingame name: TiberiusX        I got ban polled, by some Warpig_ dude with doing him 0 dam and without interrupting him at any way and he litterally started crying soo loud, that he announced it as much as he could. Well they tried to banpoll me. But the only poll that got trough was by a guy who just got sick of the discussion.
Apparently the problem was that I teamhitted. Yes I did and on purpuse. I found it quite funny, that I hitted a fully armored dude with a pitchfork for 4 times. Yes I know that it is against the rules. Buuuut I dont get the big deal, NEVER did I disturbed him during combat, NEVER did he say plz stop and my hits did absolutely nothing and I only hitted him like 4 times when we all spawned together. He just litterally stood in 1 place and banpolled instantly.

Its becoming quite clear to me, that Warband is like church to some people and they just start complainin about anything that even little bit bothers them  :|. I will never do that again, I will be a dedicated diehard 0 trolling player of CRPG like the nerds at Warpigs_  who pray to the god of Warband each day. Dont get me wrong, I am not a offensive person, it just goes beond me, how 1 guy just litterally cries in chat as much as he can and instantly banpolls. Im sorry but I just dont get the need to banpoll a person as soon as they just disturb you little bit. I use a banpoll, when a guy litterally ruins the game for me.

Offline Lansamur

• Count
  • Renown: 232
  • Infamy: 46
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Lansamur, The_Prisoner,Beer_Storage, Carebear_Ravenei
  • IRC nick: Lansamur
Re: Unban request:TiberiusX
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2011, 09:51:07 pm »
Banpolls last for 1hour and can't be undone by admins.
[22:17] <@chadz> congratz cmpxchg8b, you managed to put 995 errors into the item sheet!
[22:17] <@cmpxchg8b> epic winning
[22:17] <@cmpxchg8b> beat that Fasader

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
Re: Unban request:TiberiusX
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2011, 10:09:36 pm »
Hmm, yea I tought soo too but, when I relogged after what I tought was 1h. Turned out 5min later, when I posted this  my 1h ban had indeed expired. :lol: Still, I got to say what was on my mind :rolleyes: