Author Topic: EU Admin Applications  (Read 7046 times)

Offline MeevarTheMighty

• Count
  • Renown: 242
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • http://www.afp.gov.au/what-we-do/
  • Faction: RDP
  • Game nicks: Genemeve et al
Re: EU Admin Applications
« Reply #30 on: August 30, 2011, 05:21:07 am »
I would like to be made admin.

I speak English, even though I'm from Australia.

I am very familiar with non-European counterfiets and am willing to appraise any European player (or fake).

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

Offline Magma_Rider

• Peasant
  • Renown: 3
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Magma_Rider
« Reply #31 on: September 02, 2011, 01:41:03 pm »
+2
I would like to be a admin as I'm a good leader and I'm very active I no the game rules and even though I've never been a admin before I feel I would be a good one as I'm in a clan and I'm good with authority as I'm not biased and will always try to make the right options. I speak English and a bit of German and French I have never been in trouble with any admins before and intend not to. I've been playing c-rpg for a while now so I'm not a noob. I go on all the EU servers not just 1 or 2 all the time. I'm a calm player and I think I would make a good admin. I like this community in c-rpg and I'd like to help keep it going and keep it nice. The last thing is that I will report bugs and glitches in maps. I am also a admin on steam for my clan.

Hope you pick me Dingo       
« Last Edit: September 08, 2011, 05:07:29 pm by Dingo »

Offline LordRichrich

• Count
  • Renown: 297
  • Infamy: 115
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 02, 2011, 02:38:41 pm »
Hey, I'd like to be an admin. Yes I've been in trouble before, no point in mying :P, but not for anything major or recently :) I'm quite active and I wouldn't mind sitting on spec while I'm doing my work to answer any complaints I might get. I speak English and have a half decent understand of foreign people that can't quite speak English :P
Not really bothered if I get picked or not, just know we need some new admins, not cos there's anything wrong with our current, just that there are gaps when I don't see admins on :)

Offline joozek42

• Knight
  • Renown: 25
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Yoozek and few others...
  • IRC nick: Yoozek
« Reply #33 on: September 22, 2011, 05:29:26 pm »
+5
Hello everyone!
I want to post here my "become an admin" application, if recruitment isn't closed at the moment of course...  :wink:

First of all, I want to tell that I'm playing Warband since 1 year, C-RPG mod since 10-11 months ( This game is cool so I don't think that I could pigeonhole it and stop playing in it), almost 950h. So I can do few things and I think many players know me. Like I know them...

Why I want to/should be an admin?
- I hate teamkillers, teamattackers (intentional of course).
- Same about door/gate openers, people who kick teammates off the walls, people who destroy their ladders and much more...
- I'm playing always when I've got possibility to do this. Usually on EU_2 & EU_5 , less on another servers (but it can be changed, if it's needed)
- I check forum everyday.
- I think, that I'm friendly and social. I'm not easily getting angry...
- I'm on ts3 everyday.
- I speak quite good English/ and Polish - which is my national language
- If I become an admin and I notice that someone is making something wrong, my first step will be warning... If he don't listen to me, he'll get another warning. Later he'll be kicked from a server. And when he'll come back and still doing same, he'll get banned.
- I'll be impartial and treat all equally (like every admin)

I've never been an admin before, but I think that I could find some good advices from other, more experienced, administrators. I'm a very quick learner. :)
So please, give me a chance to prove you that I can cope with it.

Thanks for reading,
joozek42
« Last Edit: December 12, 2011, 06:24:08 pm by joozek42 »
!! IMAGINAERUM !!

Offline Xtrah

• Noble
  • Renown: 20
  • Infamy: 10
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Merc_Xtrah
« Reply #34 on: November 29, 2011, 01:53:06 pm »
+2
I hate bumping old threads, but it seems like this is still open for applications. I'll keep it short.

Been playing Mount & Blade since late 2009, still loving it. cRPG since early 2010. cRPG was, and still is- what makes M&B still worth playing. Even though I've played for nearly two years, I've always stayed a bit in the background, playing mostly on EU2 siege and merc'ing in Strat battles while posting every now and then on the forums. Not many know my name, and I've kept my distance from clans for most of the time, except a couple of months in the Mercenaries who got me into Strategus 3.0. Dedicated 2h since I could manual block.

I feel it's time to give something back to the community I've been playing with over the last years. I know my way around the community and game, and I've been active on both forums and the cRPG wiki - adding and updating useful information often. I don't rage, if I'm annoyed I rather quit the game and check around on forums and wiki.

In-game, I've played under the nicks of Xtrah, Merc_Xtrah and I_Need_6_Bucks. I'm usually playing afternoons and weekends as I've got school/work as most of us : )