Author Topic: Powerdraw  (Read 717 times)

Offline Sarethus

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Powerdraw
« on: November 30, 2011, 10:47:52 pm »
Anyone mind telling me what each point in powerdraw gives now?

It's changed alot over the years...8% dmg,12% dmg and powerdraw lowering accuracy and ive even read something that said that powerdraw only gives damage until 4

Offline Torost

• Count
  • Renown: 292
  • Infamy: 109
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: Powerdraw
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2011, 11:01:48 pm »
+2
mb can be confusing , im no expert.

You get 14% increase in dmg for every point in powerdraw. Just remember you need wpf in archery to match it aprox 14 wpf for each point in powerdraw.
And max 4 points in powerdraw above the bows requirements. Rusbow req. 6 means max 10 powerdraw. Hornbow Req. 5 max 9 powerdraw.

Play with the plan char tools to find the right mix.

Leveling and playing as archer can be frustrating, so many limitations. You are not really effective before level 30.
Consider using a crossbow instead, no requirements , hard hitting and accurate. And can be used by peasants ,even the arbalest.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2011, 03:29:08 am »
Be warned that PD increases accuracy at roughly 1-3, levels out and is neutral, then starts decreasing it at 8 or higher by a tad.

Basically though Torost summed it up extremely well.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Gomer

• Baron
  • Renown: 143
  • Infamy: 368
  • cRPG Player
  • Skill Crutcher
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Gomer
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2011, 07:40:39 am »
+1
Leveling and playing as archer can be frustrating, so many limitations. You are not really effective before level 30.
Consider using a crossbow instead, no requirements , hard hitting and accurate. And can be used by peasants ,even the arbalest.
Untrue no offense. I suggest use the best bow you can and use Tatars (Bodkins got nerfed into hell) even if you do no dmg it helps you learn and keeps you fresh. Plus the beggining bows are machine guns so aim for the head you'll be suprised. I suggest you dont ver off and use a xbow dulls your skill in my opinion.

My Build: 24-15 +Loomd Rus bow = Fun as hell
5IF
5Athletics
5Wpf
8Pd

147WPF Range

Also remember weight is the enemy!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login