Author Topic: Defend TK  (Read 444 times)

Offline TePlayer

• Knight
  • Renown: 54
  • Infamy: 15
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Ni
    • View Profile
    • niknights.eu
  • Game nicks: Cum _ Ni
Defend TK
« on: November 28, 2011, 04:05:42 pm »
Ok, i did some research at chat. My mamma Meow thought, there is no such a thing like a Defend TK. Actually, when someone from your team start atack you, u should defend your life (church says).

Guys, what do you think?

Actually it happend to me as Cum_Knight_who_says_Ni, and i just cant stand there and do a pool which is allways annoying.

Got ban.

Some opinions?
Cofounder and supporter of MB

Offline Lansamur

• Count
  • Renown: 232
  • Infamy: 46
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Lansamur, The_Prisoner,Beer_Storage, Carebear_Ravenei
  • IRC nick: Lansamur
Re: Defend TK
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2011, 04:21:48 pm »
Deliberately TKing someone in spam, running after him there, in front of the eyes of an admin. Derpy decision. It's 1day, get over with it. You already have been banned once, for the same reason, by me for 2 days.

If it's a deliberate TK, report via "i" to an admin. If one's online, he'll do something about it.
[22:17] <@chadz> congratz cmpxchg8b, you managed to put 995 errors into the item sheet!
[22:17] <@cmpxchg8b> epic winning
[22:17] <@cmpxchg8b> beat that Fasader

Offline TePlayer

• Knight
  • Renown: 54
  • Infamy: 15
  • Ni
    • View Profile
    • niknights.eu
  • Game nicks: Cum _ Ni
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2011, 04:27:28 pm »
No no lasamur, last time it was because i killed guy, who stepped at ledder. But actually, we have some thing between both of us aboute justice. Think aboute it, i will do the same.

No problem: Native, Vikingr, Mercenaires, PW
Cofounder and supporter of MB

Offline Tennenoth

• Marshall
  • Renown: 818
  • Infamy: 85
  • "Bloody peasant archers!"
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild (Head)
  • Game nicks: Guard_Tenne; Guard_The_Biscuits; Guard_Bugden; Guard_Tennenuff
  • IRC nick: Tennenoth
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2011, 12:38:51 pm »
Sorry to butt in Lans but I don't have a computer at home and I need to keep up my post count.

TePlayer, this is cRPG, not one of those other silly mods, we have the same standard set of rules across all of the official servers and that says no teamkilling. As much as it's a pain in the arse to be attacked by an ally there are much better methods of dealing with them, specifically contacting an admin as Lansa said, by using the "i" chat.
Losing a round to get the offender banned as opposed to losing a day as you come across as the offender.

At the same time, it's one day, learn from the mistake and everything will be fine.

On a side note, admins tend to make use peoples names to make judgements, what I mean by this having "Cum" in your name practically shouts "i'm intentionally being a twat" and people in general will be less inclined to believe your story. I'm sorry but everyone is human and offencive/aggressive/provacative names etc will only work against you, even if you don't see it that way yourself. Of course, there is nothing wrong with your name but it does influence how things are percieved, I guess you could say it's about your public image.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

BullDog Clan member since 31/08/2010 / Caravan Guild member since 03/08/2010

How to understand what I say.
Always finish your tea and biscuits regardless of how terrible they are