Author Topic: Unban: Hospitaller_Cain  (Read 765 times)

Offline Cain

• Noble
  • Renown: 13
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hospitallers
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Cain
Unban: Hospitaller_Cain
« on: November 10, 2011, 03:28:48 pm »
This should be an suspicious IP ban I'm guessing, I work out of town  every other week so I stay at my parents house, so I take my pc. I tried to do a bit of gaming but my ping is terrible so I only played a couple minutes. Now that I am home it says I'm banned. If I could get unbanned I won't be playing there anymore. Please let me know.

Offline Braeden

• Earl
  • Renown: 420
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • I hear the sound of drums
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Acre?
  • Game nicks: Braeden_Sanguine
  • IRC nick: Braeden
Re: Unban: Hospitaller_Cain
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2011, 03:40:13 pm »
You were banned by Tydeus for teamkilling with unban set for 11.11.2011 01:22:09
« Last Edit: November 10, 2011, 03:43:13 pm by Braeden »

Offline SeQuel

• Earl
  • Renown: 446
  • Infamy: 129
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: SeQueL
  • IRC nick: SeQueL
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2011, 06:26:14 pm »
You were banned by Tydeus for teamkilling with unban set for 11.11.2011 01:22:09

Skyrim comes out that day Cain, take a day off. :D

Offline Tydeus

• King
  • Renown: 1422
  • Infamy: 351
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Item re-unbalance guy
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Tydeus
  • IRC nick: Tydeus
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2011, 07:48:38 pm »
Uhhh...

I think I might have to extend your ban for making a bullshit excuse. I was 10 feet behind you both times you were team wounding/team killing the guy. You were first kicked from the server for attacking the same guy with multiple swings meanwhile all he did was backpedal. Then you come back and find the guy in our spawn, notice he's behind you so you turn around, walk to him, and then start swinging at him again.

On second thought, I think your ban will get extended, and if you post any more shenanigans trying to say it was your ping that caused you to enter Search & Destroy mode on this guy, you're writing an essay.

Edit: Added another day for your shitty excuse. Now you have one free day of no crpg to play Skyrim, though it'll probably be a bad game without mods.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2011, 08:06:22 pm by Tydeus »
chadz> i wouldnt mind seeing some penis on my character

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2011, 08:03:48 pm »
Uhhh...

I think I might have to extend your ban for making a bullshit excuse. I was 10 feet behind you both times you were team wounding/team killing the guy. You were first kicked from the server for attacking the same guy with multiple swings meanwhile all he did was backpedal. Then you come back and find the guy in our spawn, notice he's behind you so you turn around, walk to him, and then start swinging at him again.

On second thought, I think your ban will get extended, and if you post any more shenanigans trying to say it was your ping that caused you to enter Search & Destroy mode on this guy, you're writing an essay.
Why can't I +1 this post!?!?!?
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia