Poll

How good a job am I doing?

A great job! It's good to have an admin that listens!
9 (16.1%)
A good job. You have really nice legs!
15 (26.8%)
I'm not observant enough to have noticed you being an awesome admin!
11 (19.6%)
You are a much better admin than Braeden!
8 (14.3%)
<3 You
13 (23.2%)

Total Members Voted: 56

Author Topic: [NA] Coy  (Read 11585 times)

Offline Anwyl

• Baron
  • Renown: 144
  • Infamy: 66
  • cRPG Player
  • I liked cool avatars before they went mainstream.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Coy
  • IRC nick: Coy
Re: [NA] Coy
« Reply #90 on: November 04, 2011, 10:15:37 am »
Not sure why you insulting me was even necessary here. I have been nothing but civil in my responses. As to the bulk of your remaining statement, you are saying you Still do the job you volunteered to do. I applaud your work ethic and you have my respect, but you will not get any pity from me.

You misunderstand me sir, forgive my thinking that you saying "Diggles will ignore your response because he knows he is in the right on this one..." Was pure dick riding. I can assure you I will send out valets with gilded letters of apology for accusing you of such homo-eroticism. I was simply taken off guard by the pure acceptance of Mr. Digglez's word as law. From the bottom of my heart I beg your forgiveness /sarcasm.

Again you attack me for no reason to try and make a point. I have considered everything in this case and was not aware there was a "side" here, I simply gave the information I had regarding the subject and tossed in my personal opinion (With utmost civility), just as you did (Albeit with less than congenial terms).

Try my dear Watson?! I've succeeded!

You shouldn't really hang out with these Fallens much, cause they're evil, you know.....especially this Vibe guy, he's Slovenian, extra-evil, they steal our land & sea, kinda like the English & Irish situation.....   :twisted:

(click to show/hide)

Strange thing about the Fallen, they are so nice to admins (not just the ones with two X chromosomes). Underneath their facade of evil they are all sweet-hearted nice guys and I love the lot of them.

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: November 04, 2011, 10:24:42 am »
Underneath their facade of evil they are all sweet-hearted nice guys and I love the lot of them.

We really do fail as a clan D:

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: November 04, 2011, 12:53:49 pm »
I'll do it with pleasure:

(click to show/hide)

...as I'm sure that you're jelly and can't do it yourself since you're just.....

(click to show/hide)

I guess i'll take Vic then.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Gorath

• Count
  • Renown: 226
  • Infamy: 168
  • cRPG Player
  • Why the hell did I do anything other than ranged?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: The threat of physical violence should be present in all things
  • IRC nick: Otherwise we get a swarm of faggot children like the majority of the cRPG/Internet population
« Reply #93 on: November 04, 2011, 04:16:43 pm »

*Will explain why after work*
« Last Edit: November 04, 2011, 04:21:31 pm by Gorath »
And I should be nice or polite to anyone.... why exactly?

Offline Slamz

• Earl
  • Renown: 386
  • Infamy: 112
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Norse Horde
  • Game nicks: NH_Slamz
« Reply #94 on: November 04, 2011, 04:18:01 pm »
Meh.  Personally, I like Coy.  She's one of the more active admins.  Really, giving someone a short ban for an accidental TK isn't even something I would necessarily oppose if it was bad enough.  I've certainly done this with my archer as well: tracking a horse, guessing about how much I need to lead it by, turning, firing, oops, right into a teammate's head.  He didn't move into my shot, I just was zoomed in tracking the horse and didn't realize someone would end up being in the way as I did a quick snapshot.

I think there are cases where people would agree with banning a player for "overly incompetent play", basically as a way of saying "That was so bad, I think you should go sit down and think about how not to be so reckless in the future".

It's dicey because it's a judgement call.  We certainly don't want every accidental TK to result in a 1 hour ban.  But I know if I had spawned in, was sitting there adjusting my spawn equipment or something and suddenly got an arrow in the back of my head from a teammate while not moving, I would probably be hoping to see that person get a short ban.
Crush your enemies; see them driven before you; hear the lamentations of their women.
Norse Horde

Offline Zisa

• Count
  • Renown: 272
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: I am not at liberty to say.
« Reply #95 on: November 04, 2011, 08:01:22 pm »
I'm liking Coy more and more - convinced she knows everyone is bound to flip out on occasion and short time outs are better. Except for those assholes with perfect happy balanced little lives.
Alas nodachi
remembers glorious spring
a tin can's hatchet.
http://www.moddb.com/members/psychotropicdog

Offline Siiem

• Heretic
  • Duke
  • Renown: 611
  • Infamy: 129
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: November 04, 2011, 08:25:08 pm »
Coy is entertaining.

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: November 05, 2011, 08:12:29 am »
Too many words from you Coy, don't feel obligated to respond to every troll.  You made a mistake but all admins do, as TK'ing, even between clan members, is often intentional and sets a bad example for the server.  Admitting to a mistake and reducing/removing the ban is all you gotta do.  These kind of things shouldn't get too personal or insult throwing back and forth, explain yourself and your actions when inquired and move on.
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline shima

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: November 11, 2011, 05:50:21 am »
Would you mind please Unbanning Shinma.  I was attempting to purchase a weapon and I couldnt' remember the game mechanics...the ones I was buying I didn't have the STR to use.  I had to save up more money to buy a new one.  I didn't realise you could just buy a dagger.

Offline Anwyl

• Baron
  • Renown: 144
  • Infamy: 66
  • cRPG Player
  • I liked cool avatars before they went mainstream.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Coy
  • IRC nick: Coy
« Reply #99 on: November 11, 2011, 06:03:43 am »
Would you mind please Unbanning Shinma.  I was attempting to purchase a weapon and I couldnt' remember the game mechanics...the ones I was buying I didn't have the STR to use.  I had to save up more money to buy a new one.  I didn't realise you could just buy a dagger.

You received a 15 minute "time out" ban. It should be expired by now. Please spawn with a weapon in the future.