Author Topic: EU banned?  (Read 631 times)

Offline Polohaha

• Peasant
  • Renown: 3
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
  • oh I think im shot.... damn my old friendcher got me!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: SoA
  • Game nicks: SoA_Polo
EU banned?
« on: November 06, 2011, 07:07:39 am »
My alt is actually got banned because Zapper made up story AGAIN.... just to make himself a good guy "ohh make me admin already " etc.

Ive literally just praticse on dummie because i dont want to make too much tk with my thowning lance. so therefore i saw a dummie i though ahhh let try how accurate im.

He instead of asking why are you not attacking(ask why etc )while i pratices*(it was close range throwning) then i press x to try out my new lance range of attack while melee.... that lance on him is because he walked purposely in front while im pratices on my new thowning lance!

Do you even know how hard to play as a thowning lance user? you get only 4 lance.... and if you missed you mostly dead.

Also Please do not make up story like that again.... you just made 1 more person hate you. umm yes my english is not good so do not post replies e.g ohh Polo your english is not good blah blah blah etc cuz i dont care...
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Osiris

• King
  • Renown: 1449
  • Infamy: 324
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merc
  • Game nicks: Osiris. Aethelstan
  • IRC nick: _Osiris_
Re: EU banned?
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2011, 11:44:56 am »
Your banned for 2 days. Deal with it and dont team attack for any reason in the future :P also if you want to practice throwing take it to a duel server not a siege server
i make terrible warband videos! https://youtu.be/jUdVGIOuULk

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2011, 01:20:57 pm »
Your banned for 2 days. Deal with it and dont team attack for any reason in the future :P also if you want to practice throwing take it to a duel server not a siege server
Thank you Osiris. Make sure your clanmates remembers the rules for the future.
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline Polohaha

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2011, 12:39:30 am »

I did try :D but everyone just rather kill me -.- they wont stand there for me so i can hit them with lance....

Offline Polohaha

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2011, 12:41:32 am »
Thank you Osiris. Make sure your clanmates remembers the rules for the future.

yeah make sure that our clanmate does same Osiris obey rules in future otherwise Mr Crime stopper will get ya xD Zapper rock!

:)  just make sure you dont walk in front of my lance when i do that on dummies... (why there dummies on that map if is not for hitting/testing?)

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2011, 12:50:56 am »
yeah make sure that our clanmate does same Osiris obey rules in future otherwise Mr Crime stopper will get ya xD Zapper rock!

:)  just make sure you dont walk in front of my lance when i do that on dummies... (why there dummies on that map if is not for hitting/testing?)

Jarlek, Cyber Policeman of the year!

Also, the dummies are there to make the map less bland. Same with the catapults, trebuchets, tents etc.
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia