Author Topic: 3 day ban for revenge TeamWounding!? Please unban.  (Read 751 times)

Offline Hurlex

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
3 day ban for revenge TeamWounding!? Please unban.
« on: November 05, 2011, 08:48:59 pm »
Hi. I'm a new player and I came about this game from a friend, so far I enjoyed the game and I really like it. I was playing on NA_CRPG_2 today (the siege server) and I got hit by a couple of people, I believe one was HOC_ something but I can't remember. Anyway I hit a few back (I DID NOT TEAMKILL) so they would leave me alone. I got off the game for a short while, came back and found out that I had been banned! Not only on the Siege server but all the NA servers.

After that I had a friend on the siege server that was awaiting my arrival to the game and I was on skype with him so I told him I got banned. He asked one of the admins (Soth) why I received the ban and how long it was, and Soth replied that "Braeden" had banned me for 3 days for TeamWounding. The only case of teamwounding I could think of was the time I got hit by a group and hit them back so they would leave me alone. The 3 days seems like a very hefty punishment for such a little thing. Especially considering I was unaware that revenge TWing was even against the rules (is it?). Anyway that's about it, the only other time on the server I hit a teammate was when me and TheReverend (forum name vidgamedude) were testing weapon damage on each other, we both consented and are both friends so I don't see how that could be an offense.

I'm kindly asking for this ban to be removed, or even just reduced. Please just read what I have typed and take it into consideration. I think that such a long ban for such a thing as this is unjust and hope that an admin sees this and removes it. Thank you.

Offline Digglez

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 596
  • cRPG Player
  • YOU INCOMPETENT TOH'PAH!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Northmen
  • Game nicks: GotLander, Hamarr, Digglesan, Black_D34th
Re: 3 day ban for revenge TeamWounding!? Please unban.
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2011, 08:52:25 pm »
Read the rules before playing

Offline Earthdforce

• Earl
  • Renown: 391
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Earth_Geodude_da_Defender, _RageThrower
  • IRC nick: Khalestimo#7613
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2011, 08:58:48 pm »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Really?

Offline Hurlex

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2011, 09:01:13 pm »
As I have said before the people attacked me and I hit them back.

Offline Earthdforce

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2011, 09:03:18 pm »
As I have said before the people attacked me and I hit them back.
Revenge teamwounding/killing is just as punishable as the first attack. If you don't want to get in trouble don't break the rules. (it helps if you take screenshots or fraps if you're being twed)

Offline Hurlex

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2011, 09:06:16 pm »
I was hitting F12 but I didn't buy the game on Steam and it wasn't taking a screenshot. I know now not to revenge TW, but even so 3 days is harsh. Can I at least get it removed or reduced, with just a warning? This is my first ever offense and I have only had this game for a week or less.

Offline Earthdforce

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2011, 09:07:44 pm »
I was hitting F12 but I didn't buy the game on Steam and it wasn't taking a screenshot. I know now not to revenge TW, but even so 3 days is harsh. Can I at least get it removed or reduced, with just a warning? This is my first ever offense and I have only had this game for a week or less.
You should have known that already, but I shall have a chat with the admin that banned you.

Offline Braeden

• Earl
  • Renown: 420
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • I hear the sound of drums
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Acre?
  • Game nicks: Braeden_Sanguine
  • IRC nick: Braeden
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2011, 09:11:05 pm »
I'm happy to remove it as long as you know what you did and why not to in the future.  I apologize if I missed others teamwounding you, I can only act with the evidence I am given.  Just please refrain from revenging TWing in the future.

Offline Hurlex

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2011, 09:13:52 pm »
I'm happy to remove it as long as you know what you did and why not to in the future.  I apologize if I missed others teamwounding you, I can only act with the evidence I am given.  Just please refrain from revenging TWing in the future.

Thank you, and I apologize for not paying enough attention to the rules. I'll be sure to be more careful in the future, and thank you for giving me another chance. I really appreciate it.