Author Topic: Con Sites e.t.c.  (Read 942 times)

Offline polkafranzi

• Marshall
  • Renown: 814
  • Infamy: 276
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
  • pronouns: Nick/her
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fun clan - Burg Krems, join with main or alt!
  • Game nicks: Adelheid, Wulfing, Hildebrand, Vulferam, Sepp, Pippa (r.i.p), Minjy
Con Sites e.t.c.
« on: November 03, 2011, 04:46:02 pm »
Just wanted to get one thing straight, as per cmp's rules below, using CS sites to block doors is ok...but is it o.k. to use them and block the only possible ways to the flag...it's ghey.

No siege equipment spam

OK: Planting ladders to get to roofs or walls
    OK: Blocking a door with a construction site
    OK: Planting siege shields to provide cover from ranged fire
    NOT OK: Creating a weapon rack and spawning more than a few items to block movement

Look at timer, (and my multi) :) but then this...
(click to show/hide)
and this...
(click to show/hide)
:( we had no chance, just seems retarded and can the CS spammers be punished?  Or is it allowed.

I'd appreciate this to be a no trolling zone, just one answer from an admin/dev will be fine.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

2024: selling my thirty odd +3 items for rl money, don't think i need them anymore tbh. pm me

Offline Digglez

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 596
  • cRPG Player
  • YOU INCOMPETENT TOH'PAH!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Northmen
  • Game nicks: GotLander, Hamarr, Digglesan, Black_D34th
Re: Con Sites e.t.c.
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2011, 10:58:17 pm »
OMG you mean organized defenders actually won a round WHEN ITS STACKED AGAINST THEM?

Csites arent sturdy by any means.  Plus you could have easily laddered over them.  Csites are fine, ladders were the problem and they were dealt with.

Offline Herkkutatti

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 292
  • Infamy: 149
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2011, 11:27:51 pm »
Don't listen him, he is a leecher. he lost his x5 and now he is rage posting at forums.
/l
(゚、 。 7
l、 ~ヽ
じしf_, )ノ Nerf archery ,please!

Offline Bulzur

• Earl
  • Renown: 465
  • Infamy: 102
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild.
  • Game nicks: Guard_Bulzur
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2011, 11:51:18 pm »
OMG you mean organized defenders actually won a round WHEN ITS STACKED AGAINST THEM?

Csites arent sturdy by any means.  Plus you could have easily laddered over them.  Csites are fine, ladders were the problem and they were dealt with.

Pfff, if you now need ladders INSIDE the city to take the flag, AFTER having taken the walls already, then it's indeed lame.

I honestly believe all this CS crap should be gone, or make them at least 3x easier to destroy.

Siege should be playable without ladders for attackers, and without CS, ladders, and siege shields for defenders.
The way it is now, it's like the loto. I hope the attackers don't have ladders. Oh, they do, we're screwed. I hope the defenders didn't put CS and ladders everywhere. O, they did, we're screwed.

But since not one siege map is balanced that way, i'm pretty sure we're gonna keep all that siege equipement for evar. That's way i always go there as a 1h now, with 2-3 free slots. Else... i feel useless. Siege is for engineers now.
[14:36] <@chadz> when you login there is a message "your life as horse archer was too depressing for you. you decided to commit suicide. please create a new char"
[19:32] <@chadz> if(dave_ukr_is_in_server) then rain_chance = 98%;

Offline polkafranzi

• Marshall
  • Renown: 814
  • Infamy: 276
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
  • pronouns: Nick/her
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fun clan - Burg Krems, join with main or alt!
  • Game nicks: Adelheid, Wulfing, Hildebrand, Vulferam, Sepp, Pippa (r.i.p), Minjy
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2011, 10:29:43 am »
I'd appreciate this to be a no trolling zone, just one answer from an admin/dev will be fine.

Don't listen him, he is a leecher. he lost his x5 and now he is rage posting at forums.

How many hours do you leech in siege per day?  8-)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

2024: selling my thirty odd +3 items for rl money, don't think i need them anymore tbh. pm me

Offline TucKMuncK

• Baron
  • Renown: 80
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: TM
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2011, 02:42:54 pm »
+1
How many hours do you leech in siege per day?  8-)
Leeching? No, hes very usefull to team, those times I have played with him I have seen him to be very usefull to our team. Like when we are attackers if hes not so well geared (think thats why you call him leecher) he focuses on opening gate, which is key to success in many maps.
In memory of TucKMuncK_Wolper, member of River Pirates, ruler of Amashke