Author Topic: Degredation of relations between The Antarian Empire and Crusaders of Acre  (Read 555 times)

Offline RandomDude

• Earl
  • Renown: 431
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • I play now! but I suck =(
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: RandomDude
  • IRC nick: RandomDude
[A messenger is brought to you, the dust from the road heavy on his person]

My Lords and Ladies,

Our recent skirmishes with the Ignoble Crusaders of Acre have led me, RandomDude, the rightful ruler of the Antarian Empire, to declare a degredation of relations with the Crusaders of Acre (just in case you couldnt tell from the title  :D ).

The Crusaders even tried to use underhand diplomacy to make us back down from the battlefield but we Antarians are not diplomats, we are killers and reavers.

Any attempt by any Faction to attack Antarian Nobles will be met with excessive force until it is felt we have killed enough of you.

Regardless, we enjoyed these battles and salute the Crusaders of Acre as men worthy of death by the sword rather than slaves for the ore mines.

We may cease our hostile intent towards you if reparations are paid to us.

One exception. Herklutatti of Acre - I will only be happy when your head is brought to me upon a platter! If you are ever within my power, rest assured your pain will be great before we release you from this world and into the Void.

[Signed] RandomDude,

Rightful Ruler of The Antarian Empire
« Last Edit: November 06, 2011, 05:02:46 am by RandomDude »

Offline Tomas_of_Miles

• Count
  • Renown: 263
  • Infamy: 37
  • cRPG Player
  • Inactive
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Rusty mercenary siege engineer
  • Game nicks: Something with Tomas in it
Re: Degredation of relations between The Antarian Empire and Crusaders of Acre
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2011, 05:36:59 am »
For every horse I lost I wish to take an Acre nutsack and tan it for a new saddle.
Professional poop cleaner