Author Topic: Switching between 2 players  (Read 374 times)

Offline Nyalan

• Baron
  • Renown: 84
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
  • Gamer/Artist (Multiclass)
    • View Profile
Switching between 2 players
« on: October 31, 2011, 08:02:34 pm »
I am trying to play with my friend's account for fun and to make him some levels ups, but when I select his character it kicks from the game and tells that this character belongs to someone else. I have installed his version of mount and blade on my computer, but now I can't play with mine. Strangely, I think I was able to switch between my character and his on his computer. Should I install 2 versions of mount and blade?

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
Re: Switching between 2 players
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2011, 08:12:23 pm »
It all depends on the CD-key. Change the CD key to your friends and it will work.
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
Re: Switching between 2 players
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2011, 08:33:10 pm »
Don't play other characters that are not yours, as that is multiaccounting and thus bannable.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.