Author Topic: Unban: DanieI  (Read 688 times)

Offline Daniel

• Knight
  • Renown: 35
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daniel
Unban: DanieI
« on: October 27, 2011, 08:31:56 pm »
I was blatantly TKed by Glenn Beck, was very obvious, someone even said "wtf Glenn?". I don't have a SS, but I know people saw it. I TKed him in cold blood back, and was banned. I know I shouldn't have retaliated, but all LLJK have a history of being retards and abusing admin powers. Would appreciate someone finally doing something about this.

Offline Rikthor

• Earl
  • Renown: 432
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BOARD Clan
  • Game nicks: Historian_Rikthorrr
Re: Unban: DanieI
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2011, 08:39:06 pm »
So you want to be unbanned for intentionally teamkilling someone, admitting to intentionally teamkilling them, and then accusing LLJK admins of abusing power. With no screenshots or anything as well. Good luck.
Quote from: chadz
No matter how long you guys cry - I will not give in to dumbing strategus down because some people just want battles. If all you want are battles, then play cRPG, not strat. There are other people who like advanced gameplay.

Trolololololol

Offline Daniel

• Knight
  • Renown: 35
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daniel
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2011, 08:58:28 pm »
So you want to be unbanned for intentionally teamkilling someone, admitting to intentionally teamkilling them, and then accusing LLJK admins of abusing power. With no screenshots or anything as well. Good luck.

Hmm. I guess I will re-write.

I was intentially TK'ed. It sucked because nothing was done, people laughed, I raged like a nerd. It was done by a member of LLJK. They have a history of doing things like this, you can be a homer and disagree, but must would aknowledge that. I did something I should not have done. I retaliated and TKed him back. I'm sorry for that. Warn me, kick me, thats fine. But don't ban me, and absolutely don't just let HIM get off free because his clan mate was the admin on at the time. Ganner, Ranger, nor Shik would have let that happen.

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2011, 11:09:53 pm »
Daniel, you were banned by Canary, for 1 hour.  I did not see what happened, but a one hour ban (tempban) is a lenient punishment for revenge teamkilling, which you youself admitted to. 

Please just use "i" chat to report stuff like this, revenge tk'ing especially at a spawn is just so blatantly obvious to admins on your team when other things can be missed, you can't really be surprised when you get banned.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2011, 11:21:41 pm by Smoothrich »
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login