Author Topic: Knockdown  (Read 585 times)

Offline Formless

• Baron
  • Renown: 102
  • Infamy: 74
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Knockdown
« on: February 09, 2011, 07:46:27 am »
I was just wondering if the % chance for knockdown for weapons like the maul and warhammer get increased per power-strike?  I assume they do, anyone know the numbers? And does heirlooming the weapon increased the chance of knockdown?  Anyone got numbers for that as well? 

“Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless - like water. Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup, you put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, you put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.” - Bruce Lee

Offline Cyclopsided

• Duke
  • Renown: 513
  • Infamy: 51
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Formerly "Marathon". #sluttiestAdmin
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: Cyclopsided_of_Chaos, CYBD, Brunchlady
  • IRC nick: Cyclopsided
Re: Knockdown
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2011, 08:09:13 am »
I was just wondering if the % chance for knockdown for weapons like the maul and warhammer get increased per power-strike?  I assume they do, anyone know the numbers? And does heirlooming the weapon increased the chance of knockdown?  Anyone got numbers for that as well?
If it increases weight it increases knockdown chance to my knowledge, so yes heirlooming increases it.
Also, I have declared myself #1 NA hybrid thrower
Formerly known as Marathon.
As an NA admin, I am the most laid back and concerned with the ~fun of the game~ above all other factors. I've also been super inactive since Summer 2012. University takes most of my time, but I still find some time to play when i can.