Author Topic: [Unban]Bravesquirrel's Video  (Read 235 times)

Offline xantos747

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
[Unban]Bravesquirrel's Video
« on: October 19, 2011, 10:41:39 pm »
In his post he said he had a video. What ever video he has, could you check and see that I didn't have a bow at the time also? I do have one now though so I can't prove anything without that video but at the time I only had a nomad sabre and was trying to not get killed by the far more experienced players. Anyway, could you maybe please look into it when you have free time? This mod is a blast and getting banned is not something i plan on doing regularly or ever again, and honestly I did listen to the admin when he/she asked us to stop. Player is Corvus_Umbra. I had a post earlier so I'm not exactly sure if this counts as talking about a closed case or not, if so please ignore it, I don't want a banned forum account also. Thanks a bunch.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
Re: [Unban]Bravesquirrel's Video
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2011, 10:59:31 pm »
Mainly it was me getting frustrated that I told players to stay out of the unfinished part of the map, the inside of the house, and then the next round having to repeat myself, and then the third round having to do so again and kicking a pair of people.

Posting here and explaining yourself does show that you care enough about what happened, so I will lift the ban for you.

Do please avoid going inside unfinished "glitchy" parts of the map and I am certain that we will do just fine.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.