Author Topic: Unban Request, Longfort  (Read 258 times)

Offline m3ntok

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Unban Request, Longfort
« on: October 19, 2011, 09:13:55 pm »
So i was playing on my alt, Longfort on NA-1 today and i was banned for four days for teamkilling i believe. the reason really is cloudy though as i did not recieve a message. but basicly here is what happend. i'm running around on my horse killin dudes toppin the list when this pikeman , NK_rike i believe, killed my horse, and while i'm on the ground started killing me. after the round he said he didn't see a banner so i said restart your pc. a couple rounds later, i was riding around busting skulls when he killed me, AGAIN! around the same area, but this time my horse killed a teamate*after i had been tk'd* as it was running full speed*horsebump*  bye this time i had used the "I" key to ask any admins to help me with this situation, where one replied *cant remember his name* "i dont see him tking" this is maybe 30 seconds after he had tk'd me and my horse had tkbumped a teamate. the nxt round i was just riding around and i accidentally tkbumpbed a random peasant and maybe 20 seconds later i was banned.

so was i banned for tking? because they were all accidents, some WAY out of my controll* horsebump after being tk'd lol*

Offline POOPHAMMER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 328
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • yes thats me irl
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Barabe
  • Game nicks: POOPHAMMER
Re: Unban Request, Longfort
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2011, 09:18:03 pm »
First off, earlier today I warned you for team wounding someone after you complained in admin chat about them "stealing your horse", which if you do get off your horse for any reason it doesnt matter if someone takes it, its not a rule.

Secondly you got accidentally teamkilled by relit, and a little bit after the beginning of the next round you "accidentally" teamkilled him with a couch. Since I was not on your team I had no way of seeing if you genuinely tried to kill enemy cav or something. So I decided to go ahead and spectate you. You were thrusting your lance at a shielder with his shield up, then a little while after that you proceed to lance relit in the face for no reason at all.

The ban sticks, do not team kill or team wound, even out of revenge.
Uther Pendragon: dont worry i wasnt planning on trusting you anyway