Author Topic: Account problems  (Read 403 times)

Offline Tork789

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Account problems
« on: October 16, 2011, 04:11:00 pm »
Hey guys, I've got myself into a deep sh*t. And Im not sure Im posting this in the right place, but here it goes. I'll try to explain it as detail as possible.
Okay, so I've had an account this spring, which was connected to non-steam version of game. Then summer came and I had to leave for a while, so I didn't use my account all summer.
When I got back I had to reinstall my Windows system and when I tried to install the game, I discovered that somehow I lost it(CD). So I bought a steam version after some time. Now, when I try to login to my old account, it says I have to enter the game first and recieve a digital password in order to identify my account, which is impossible since I have new version of game, beacuse when I try to login with my original account name, which is Tork789, it says someone already owns this account.
I tried to restore my password, and, as you already figured by looking at my nick, it didn't help much so I had to create new account to be able to post here.
Now Im getting to the point: can I get my account back? Or at least could you guys delete it so I could create new one with my original nicknname. Yeah, it would be a shame to lose my character and all it's progress, but hey, at least I will get my nickname back. Thank you for your attention.

Offline Tork789

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Account problems
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2011, 05:55:43 pm »
up