Author Topic: Unable to log into account  (Read 364 times)

Offline AntiBlitz

• Duke
  • Renown: 636
  • Infamy: 187
  • cRPG Player
  • American Scum
    • View Profile
Unable to log into account
« on: October 16, 2011, 11:34:44 am »
cant log into account because i have two of the exact same names, even though i have attempted to delete the name several times it wont allow it, i now have two characters, one at lvl 1 the other at lvl 30.  this occurred after name changing, deleted a clan tag, and had the old name still in there so i deleted it and it reappeared with both characters and now will not let me log in. This is for silverdge he cant login to post.

Silveredge (old character) This character was deleted prior to the namechange

Silveredge_ATS (character that was in use) This character was namechanged to just Silveredge

old character was never deleted for some reason, character in use name was changed to, now has two of them, and wont allow him to log in.

Silveredge cannot post this because he cannot log in, it kicks him to the character login screen if he tries, so i posted this for him.  THIS IS NOT MY PROBLEM, ITS SILVEREDGE's, i have to repeat it to makes sure you are clear, once just isnt enough sometimes. If someone could read this and attempt to fix this for him it would be much appreciated as he cant get on the forums, marketplace, or character sheet for that matter.

Offline Espu

• The good
  • Count
  • Renown: 261
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Espu
Re: Unable to log into account
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2011, 01:00:42 pm »
Deleted the double char. Should work now.