Author Topic: [BAN] Raven_Phama and Raven_Khanship  (Read 778 times)

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
[BAN] Raven_Phama and Raven_Khanship
« on: October 08, 2011, 11:52:09 pm »
Sigh. Probably not enough screens but here goes.

During the Stronghold test a guy, Raven_Phama , suddenly started attacking and destroying the different buildings I had set up. I asked him over chat to stop it but he kept doing it. After every time I tried to find him, but he stopped doing it so I didn't get any screenshots. Shortly after a friend of his (Raven_Khanship) joined and they behaved for some time. (by "behave" I mean they stood at dummy and punched each other).

Then they started doing it again and me and some other players were so fed up with it we tried to get an admin. This led to them teamattacking and killing.

In total they managed to destroy about 7-8 different workshops and one wall.

A poll was sent up on one of them, which made them stop. One of them said sorry and left while the other (the one polled) remained, long enough for the poll to pass and he to be kicked.

Here is the screen of the log that I took.
(click to show/hide)
In the picture you can see two teamkills bu Raven_Khanship and three different people wanting to stop them/contact an admin. VRN_Shazbot was one but he didn't do anything even though I reported it multiple times (I chat to admin).

For the record. It was mainly Phama that griefed. As mentioned before, he stopped for some time when Khanship entered, but continued shortly after. What I saw of Khanship was that he attacked people when they were fighting Phama, so I'm not sure if he was actively teamattacking or just helping his friend out. No matter what, he still tk'ed, but the big griefer here was Phama. Khanship was also the one who first stopped (and probably made Phama stop) and who said sorry.

There was also someone who mentioned that they would back this up, please do so if you read this thread.
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline Herkkutatti

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 292
  • Infamy: 149
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: [BAN] Raven_Phama and Raven_Khanship
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2011, 01:06:07 am »
 i was there and saw  when raven guys started to attack  own team houses and walls and then they started to hit jarlek and me. everything jarlek says is true :)
/l
(゚、 。 7
l、 ~ヽ
じしf_, )ノ Nerf archery ,please!

Offline Kocik_4th

• Knight
  • Renown: 40
  • Infamy: 30
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: looking for
  • Game nicks: Kocik
  • IRC nick: Kocik
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2011, 01:54:04 am »
jarlek i'm lucky you didn't take my screenshots today at flag xD
Küfür mü? Ne küfürü? aaa?

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2011, 04:45:54 am »
jarlek i'm lucky you didn't take my screenshots today at flag xD
You and your damn maul! Best chance to win is to tk you before you ruin it for all of us xD

But that's ok btw. Yours are accidents and not intentional.
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.

Offline Kocik_4th

• Knight
  • Renown: 40
  • Infamy: 30
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: looking for
  • Game nicks: Kocik
  • IRC nick: Kocik
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2011, 04:03:14 pm »
You and your damn maul! Best chance to win is to tk you before you ruin it for all of us xD

But that's ok btw. Yours are accidents and not intentional.
my k/d ratio is 3.0 even my tk's xD and thanks for understanding my unlucky tks
Küfür mü? Ne küfürü? aaa?

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2011, 09:42:23 pm »
Bump for attention.

Offline Phazey

• Count
  • Renown: 222
  • Infamy: 51
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Phaz, Merc_Phazh, Merc_Phazhe, Merc_Phazhey and Merc_Phazey
  • IRC nick: Phazh
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2011, 12:10:32 pm »
Both players are relatively new (gen 2) and neither have any bans on their name.

I've given them an official warning via the messaging system and a symbolic 15 minute ban to record that they were griefing last stronghold test.

Offline Grey

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 72
  • Infamy: 54
  • cRPG Player
  • Hope you like arrows...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: -
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2011, 05:16:04 am »
was not at stronghold test and have never noticed Raven_Khinship or w.e, but that player Phama has done the same to myself and my clannies when we built weapon racks and healing tents, ladders, etc. He/She both destroyed stuff (while on our team) and sabotaged builds by waiting by construction site untill right before we started building and swapping the "schematic" so a rack became large siege tower etc. just as we started throwing material in. This was last night and today, so POST warning.

Although it seemed pure grief, it MAY have been more from ignorance than malignancy.

Bamboo Bundle Bowman: 90'' draw, groups at 200 yards.

Offline Phazey

• Count
  • Renown: 222
  • Infamy: 51
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Phaz, Merc_Phazh, Merc_Phazhe, Merc_Phazhey and Merc_Phazey
  • IRC nick: Phazh
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2011, 06:50:58 pm »
Thanks Grey.

I'll keep this post open a few more days, see if more reports come in.