Author Topic: Unable to repair items  (Read 830 times)

Offline Garguro

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Unable to repair items
« on: July 22, 2011, 05:37:44 am »
Having a weird issue with my alt Tenacious_Dean, my Destrier was damaged playing on one of the NA servers (I believe the new official NA_crpg_1) and the auto repair function didn't repair it.  I attempted to manually repair my horse (which is now a Stubborn Destrier) and didn't have the option to on the website.  I figured ok, I'll deal with that later, I was anxious to play this character so I joined the Siege server and some time later my Knightly Arming Sword became Chipped, same issue.  Unable to repair either item manually or with auto-repair.  Funny thing is, as I continued to use the sword, it would become damaged again, but auto-repair without issue, but it ONLY repairs up TO Chipped state.  Help?  :/

Offline Garguro

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Unable to repair items
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2011, 05:54:19 am »
Ok I sat on this issue for days before posting, then, shortly after my query, I decided to try using my heirloom point to free up the space where the repair hammer should have been...lo and behold the repair hammer shows up for both pieces of equipment.  So, if somehow auto-repair fails to work for you and you HAVE an heirloom point, right now I suppose the solution is to go ahead and use that bad boy.  Or someone could not let those buttons stack in such a way as to completely hide the repair function :>.  Thanks for reading.

Offline Chuck_Norris

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2011, 04:17:57 pm »
Good advice, have the same problem with my katana.  Thanks!

Offline gpick

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2011, 11:27:40 pm »
Is this still an issue? I can't seem to repair my items and I do have heirloom points but nothing of value to heirloom. Is this perhaps intentional to stop people holding on to the points?