Author Topic: Twohander Cav needs a buff  (Read 2696 times)

Offline Braeden

• Earl
  • Renown: 420
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • I hear the sound of drums
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Acre?
  • Game nicks: Braeden_Sanguine
  • IRC nick: Braeden
Re: Twohander Cav needs a buff
« Reply #30 on: September 30, 2011, 06:30:36 am »
Cav on the other hand, are limited by a slot system, point limitations, and finances... All of which could be over-come by simply being a higher level.

Yes, it is nice how at level 35 you get 6 weapon slots and a bonus 150 gold per minute.

Offline Magikarp

• Baron
  • Renown: 130
  • Infamy: 87
  • cRPG Player
  • Gotta splash em all!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merciless
  • Game nicks: Magikarp ; Merciless_Charlemagne
  • IRC nick: Magikarp
« Reply #31 on: September 30, 2011, 03:29:23 pm »
Good idea. Balanced. Well thought out solid suggestion. Hopefully I can see more of your posts in the future.
I'll agree with you, because my friend Uumdi will go from 20-4 as a 2h on horseback to 30-3 if they could put in your changes.

Going to repeat what as said earlier, it is not a linear 30% decrease. It isn't very close to it at all.
Like ~20% less damage. The weapon speed on horseback doesn't matter.
And the speed bonus makes up for it more than plenty. (lol  up to 200% more dmg)
The slow ass speed is a big issue, as well as the damage. We are doing less damage than onehanders, haven't got a shield to protect us from apporaching an archer and our slow weapon speed even makes matters worse: not dealing damage AT all.
Don't mind the fish.

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
« Reply #32 on: October 03, 2011, 01:42:46 am »
Yes, it is nice how at level 35 you get 6 weapon slots and a bonus 150 gold per minute.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Interesting.
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia