Author Topic: A new server.  (Read 687 times)

Offline MountedRhader

• Count
  • Renown: 222
  • Infamy: 89
  • cRPG Player
  • Farewell, I am free
    • View Profile
A new server.
« on: February 27, 2011, 01:06:51 am »
We have a cRPG battle server: cRPG_SoA_Quarters and we I (-.-) currently don't know how to contact chadz....
I realize he is a busy person and all but we'd like to have the timer on ours so people will actually play on it -.-
The problem is that we see x1 and x2 and all, and we can hit "C" to view our stats on cRPG, but every minute there is no ticker/no gold or xp.  :(
Please help us! 
« Last Edit: March 01, 2011, 04:42:01 am by TheDashingRogue »

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
Re: A new server.
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2011, 01:35:33 am »
My apologies my good sir, but this is the wrong forum I think to post such a matter.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Arked

• Baron
  • Renown: 115
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
  • You own every word you speak.
    • View Profile
    • ShogunateTV
  • Faction: Basileia ton Romaion
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_BD_Arked
  • IRC nick: Arked
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2011, 02:00:37 am »
We have a cRPG battle server: cRPG_SoA_Quarters and we currently don't know how to contact chadz....
I realize he is a busy person and all but we'd like to have the timer on ours so people will actually play on it -.-
The problem is that we see x1 and x2 and all, and we can hit "C" to view our stats on cRPG, but every minute there is no ticker/no gold or xp.  :(
Please help us!

Ask chadz on irc or pm on forums, server need to be connected to database to have xp gain etc.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline MountedRhader

• Count
  • Renown: 222
  • Infamy: 89
  • cRPG Player
  • Farewell, I am free
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2011, 05:23:59 am »
Ahh thanks Arked. Btw Tears I'm still getting used to forums and I saw the keyword "Help" on the title list so give me a break. I realize this may not be in the proper category. Please tell me where to post such matters..