Author Topic: getting continually harassed by this Vieuxcrotter guy on various NA servers  (Read 593 times)

Offline Spook Island

• Shitposter
  • Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 165
  • Infamy: 183
  • cRPG Player
  • Truth Teller
    • View Profile
To the point where it is getting rather ridiculous.

he's been trying to get me banned for a while now because of a personal grudge against me

for some reason he doesnt want to play the game like normal people, just wants to start trouble and drama

hits me from behind trying to get me to fight him so he can take screens in an attempt to frame me and get me banned (his clan sometimes assists him)

he's poll abused a number of times doing kick and ban requests that were unwarranted; and some actually passed - costing me multipliers

right now i have a few witnesses. pretty sure memento mori has seen some of this go on, not to mention many more instances
just need people to come forward

I just want to play Siege freely without some deranged player trying to go out of his way to cause problems for me.

From now on, I will be collecting screenshots.
That is why this topic exists now.

Just wanted to throw this out there because the guy has been creepin me out for a while now.
needs to be some kind of E-restraining order.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Vieuxcrotter

• Knight
  • Renown: 47
  • Infamy: 118
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: getting continually harassed by this Vieuxcrotter guy on various NA servers
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2011, 09:05:37 am »
LOL congrats you took the time to write some bullshit story spook.

That why someone made a random poll on the server and the majority of the peoples voted to get you banned.

You are clearly a stupid idiot, you start doing shit and teamwound peoples on their spawn point on purpose and you think that peoples dont see you hitting them in the back.

Offline POOPHAMMER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 328
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • yes thats me irl
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Barabe
  • Game nicks: POOPHAMMER
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2011, 10:52:24 am »
All i can advise you to do spook is to maybe use fraps to record your claims, youtube it or whatever you prefer and post it/pm it to an admin for something to be done, sadly we can not do anything based on accusations without any proof at all
Uther Pendragon: dont worry i wasnt planning on trusting you anyway

Offline Kenji

• Baron
  • Renown: 140
  • Infamy: 24
  • cRPG Player
  • Casual Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2011, 07:34:45 pm »
Also, this is a ban/unban request forum, not a complaint forum.

Make sure you read the guidelines thoroughly prior posting in this area:
Rules and Guidelines (Please read this before posting) - Posted by Tears_of_Destiny
Ban requests: how to - Posted by cmpxchg8b

And seeing that you may need this in the future, I will link it, as well:
Unban requests: how to - Posted by chadz

You will most likely have to make a specific ban case for an individual or a small group of players every time you have evidence or relevant information.

This thread will be closed, any further questions will be answered/discussed via personal messages.