Author Topic: Nerf Large Warhorse  (Read 2692 times)

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1922
  • Infamy: 1131
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
Re: Nerf Large Warhorse
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2011, 10:53:26 pm »
+1
Holy shit Leshma, get out of this thread, you are the worst poster I've seen, this is a balance forum and your posts are GARBAGE, you aren't allowed in any of my threads again

I do agree with you that Large Warhorse is too good for it's price (that's why I'm getting one on my alt).

Also can't believe that member of LLJK called my posting garbage. I still remember heavy trolling you guys did on EU1 back in the days. I rarely troll in game, that's what forums are for. And don't think that developers of this mod care about anything you LLJK guys post, cause they don't give a damn. Same goes for my posting, same for Tears :wink:

But keep making threads and I'll keep posting my usual garbage in your threads. We are both entitled to it, until someone makes you forum admin and that will be a sad day for c-rpg, I'm sure of it.

Offline LLJK_Goatee

• Baron
  • Renown: 87
  • Infamy: 23
  • cRPG Player
  • "swing Merrill! swing away"
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ADTRW Shogunate
  • IRC nick: Socratic
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2011, 11:04:37 pm »
Please nerf all calf and make the riders health drop by half when there beloved best friend pony dies.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2011, 11:05:26 pm »
Please nerf all calf and make the riders health drop by half when there beloved best friend pony dies.

Only if you learn to not swing like a lunatic and stop team hitting everyone within a quarter mile radius around you. You were dangerous enough with that morning star, but now that you are using that polearm you are a public menace.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline LLJK_Goatee

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2011, 11:06:41 pm »
Only if you learn to not swing like a lunatic and stop team hitting everyone within a quarter mile radius around you.
My own actions have nothing to do with the love that exist between a rider and pony and the heartbreak when the rouncy dash dies.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2011, 11:07:53 pm »
My own actions have nothing to do with the love that exist between a rider and pony and the heartbreak when the rouncy dash dies.

Just like your comment of heartbreak and the topic of this thread?
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2011, 11:09:04 pm »
Only if you learn to not swing like a lunatic and stop team hitting everyone within a quarter mile radius around you. You were dangerous enough with that morning star, but now that you are using that polearm you are a public menace.

Since my thread has been derailed as it is..

One time Goatee was looking for a new weapon to try.  I observed his playstyle and recommended him a Flamberge.  Within a day or two, the owner of the last LLJK teamspeak (who rarely played cRPG, it was common use)  permabanned Goatee off it with the condition that he had to stop using a Flamberge to be allowed back in.  We proceeded to found our own team speak, as LLJK believes deeply in personal liberty and freedom of choice.
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline LLJK_Goatee

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2011, 11:10:04 pm »
+1
Just like your comment of heartbreak and the topic of this thread?

Large warhorses have anatomically larger hearts and should cause greater heartbreak which would nerf them.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2011, 11:10:38 pm »
I think Goatee should obtain a MW Flamberge. This sounds like a magnificent idea.

Offline BADPLAYERold

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 362
  • Infamy: 163
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PRO
  • Game nicks: BADPLAYER
« Reply #23 on: September 25, 2011, 03:02:56 am »
To try and steer this thread back onto topic, I think all armoured horses need a nerf, not just the large wahorse. They are just so much easier to use than the lighter horses and the only balance is cost... which is a bad way to balance what with the marketplace and everything.