Author Topic: ban request: Wolves_Vagabond  (Read 381 times)

Offline wayyyyyne

• Marshall
  • Renown: 725
  • Infamy: 233
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
ban request: Wolves_Vagabond
« on: September 22, 2011, 10:34:00 pm »
Alright, first things first: I usually don't mind the usual name calling and insulting that happens on EU3. I also know what the mute button is for. This guy, however, took it a bit too far in my opinion.
Everytime I killed this guy he started to throw insults in various languages (German, English and Turkish) at me.

(tbh: i don't know what those Turkish words mean but chances are that they don't mean "sweetheart" or something like that)

You will probably think that mocking someone on the duel server doesn't justify a ban and you're probably right about that. This guy should be an exception to this. He is most infamous for raging and swearing at everyone who kills him and has been begging for an outime in the kiddie corner a long time.

(Also keep in mind that the time that passed between the first and the last screen was roughly ~1 hour. What I provided here is but a cross section of this guy's misbehaviour over the last months (i mean, seriously: everyone who killed this guy only twice in a row can tell you that he needs some kind of anti-agression therapy))

I also don't really care about the ban's length (if you do decide to ban him) just let this guy know that he deeply hurt my feelings with what he wrote ;_;

« Last Edit: September 23, 2011, 09:58:02 am by wayyyyyne »

Offline Muunilinst

• Count
  • Renown: 261
  • Infamy: 120
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Krems
  • Game nicks: Renovatio
Re: ban request: Wolves_Vagabond
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2011, 03:59:45 pm »
first of all i amm sorry 4 that really :S

yesterday evening i was drunk and stoned and then i played some duel.
i jsut exploded after a time.   i am sorry i didint wanted to hurt your feelings.
 i am sorry i didint wanted to hurt your feelings, i'm easy on the rage but it's nothing personal, the drunk factor  helped too.

Offline Phazey

• Count
  • Renown: 222
  • Infamy: 51
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Phaz, Merc_Phazh, Merc_Phazhe, Merc_Phazhey and Merc_Phazey
  • IRC nick: Phazh
Re: ban request: Wolves_Vagabond
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2011, 04:23:53 pm »
Good of you to reply here and apologize Vagebond.

Try and keep a little restraint next time, please. :)

Banning him now might be a little excessive. Let's let him off with a warning this time, ok? Thanks for the good and complete post wayne. If it happens again, feel free to add another request.