Author Topic: Help with create second account.  (Read 592 times)

Offline EarendilPL

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Help with create second account.
« on: January 28, 2012, 01:56:23 pm »
Hello, i just bought the second serial for the warband and when i tried to create a new account to c-rpg mod on the second computer it automatically create a new character but on my old account. Do anybody know how to create new account for new main character. Please help i have got 2 serials for warband but all those characters are creating on my old account. Thanks

Offline Miwiw

• King
  • Renown: 1267
  • Infamy: 525
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: Miwiw
Re: Help with create second account.
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2012, 02:15:01 pm »
You shouldnt have a second account anyway. It is actually not allowed for you to have more than one main characters. That is not only because of Strategus but also because of other things, i.e. the marketplace. So if you wish to have a second account for yourself, as one person, it is not allowed.

It is a different case afaik, if you are talking about a second person. Not sure how that would work though with the same IP. But no one plays warband in my household anyway... so I have no idea.

The thing about your characters is, that if you buy a second serial, but not changing it in the regedit, you will still have the old serial on your pc which will create new characters on that key.

Here for example: http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,18515.0.html . Shows that people having multiple accounts for themselves, are getting banned.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2012, 02:17:59 pm by Miwiw99 »
Miwiw_HRE - Two Handed
Trade with me

Offline EarendilPL

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2012, 04:24:53 pm »
Miwiw thanks for your replay but i don't bought second serial for me but for my bro. I think the problem is that i have logged in at his computer with my account and all the characters that he is creating are on my account not his and i don't know how to change that can you have got any ideas ?
PS. Maybe you can write me where i can find the regedit and change the serial that would be hopeful.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2012, 04:28:28 pm by EarendilPL »

Offline EarendilPL

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2012, 04:40:31 pm »
ok i have found the regedit you were right  Miwiw99 thanks. Topic to close ;p.

Offline _Tak_

• Earl
  • Renown: 459
  • Infamy: 195
  • cRPG Player
  • Retired Dev of FI2
    • View Profile
    • mod :D
  • Game nicks: LC
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2012, 10:27:23 am »

you from poland? Do you know xtinct?