Author Topic: The NA servers require your help!  (Read 5943 times)

Offline Nindur

• Knight
  • Renown: 29
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Northern Empire Rebellion
  • Game nicks: N1nd3r9
Re: The NA servers require your help!
« Reply #60 on: January 25, 2011, 03:35:02 am »
Thanks for the feedback! I will go have a look right now!

Offline Nindur

• Knight
  • Renown: 29
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Northern Empire Rebellion
  • Game nicks: N1nd3r9
« Reply #61 on: January 27, 2011, 01:35:59 pm »
After having a chat with the powers that be I have two pieces of information for you! First off, we still require 40 dollars for the servers this month! There are only a few days remaining in the month so any donations are needed asap! Also, after reviewing your suggestion of Chipin.com, we have decided that we are uncomfortable with making the switch when we all have had positive experiences with paypal.

Don't forget, all donations go directly into the NA servers! Donate to [email protected] using paypal.com!
« Last Edit: January 27, 2011, 01:37:11 pm by Nindur »

Offline Miley

• Duke
  • Renown: 604
  • Infamy: 327
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 27, 2011, 06:43:10 pm »
After having a chat with the powers that be I have two pieces of information for you! First off, we still require 40 dollars for the servers this month! There are only a few days remaining in the month so any donations are needed asap! Also, after reviewing your suggestion of Chipin.com, we have decided that we are uncomfortable with making the switch when we all have had positive experiences with paypal.

Don't forget, all donations go directly into the NA servers! Donate to [email protected] using paypal.com!

ChipIn still uses PayPal, so more people will donate if they know exactly how close and where the money is going.