Author Topic: Help please  (Read 1091 times)

Offline Dutchydave

• Earl
  • Renown: 322
  • Infamy: 178
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: LL_greatsage, Die_In_A_Fire, Dutchy, Halfcast, basic
Help please
« on: September 16, 2011, 10:36:40 am »
+1
I have several accounts and now when i tried to login through c-rpg.net it teels me i have to login with a new system that links all charactors together.Then I follow the instructions that say login with an existing charactor when I do it says this account already exists.There is no other options and I keep going around in circles as any charoctor I enter has the same problem.How the hell am I ment to login with an existing charactor?

Offline Dutchydave

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Help please
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2011, 10:50:19 am »
+1
now i got 5times bad login and cant do anything :shock:

Offline venrich_III

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2011, 10:29:43 pm »
I had this happen last night. There's instructions for how to handle it on the c-rpg.net login page.

1. Get in game (Mount & Blade Crpg mode)
2. Log in as a character on one of the servers (not sure if it needs to be a specific one. I was on NA official1)
3. Through the Q menu, you can select password reset.
4. confirm it following instructions on the screen (they show up in private chat to you in game)
5. wait for the text that gives you your new 'reset' password (mine was a 4 digit number)
6. Go to C-rpg.net and login using the character name you just played as, and the new password
7. CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD once logged in for security.

I think these are all the steps... I may have missed one because of poor memory.

Offline Dutchydave

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2011, 07:13:15 am »
Thanks for that but i didnt have a problem changing password.My problem was after i changed pw and then went to log into c-rpg.net to look at my many characters,after entrering the correct loggin and pw for any of my characters including the one that is the main.It then asks for me to log with another character so i can join all my acounts to 1 as thats the way it must be from now.I have already done this about a month ago.When i log in with the 2nd name it tells me this account already exists.Now I cannot access any of my charactors :shock:

How do I get in contact with an admin for the c-rpg as its looking pretty clear only they can fix it

Offline crojosip

• Noble
  • Renown: 24
  • Infamy: 10
  • cRPG Player
  • *insert random quote here*
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Crojo
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2011, 11:48:31 am »
just do what venricht told you to do.