Author Topic: Flamberge and strength  (Read 2552 times)

Offline BlackMilk

• Polearm Lover
  • Earl
  • Renown: 370
  • Infamy: 144
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: el_Banduri
Re: Flamberge and strength
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2011, 06:34:49 pm »
what? did I just wrote pure instead of poor? :lol:

Yes, there are many other guys exploiting more or less lame bugs but no, they dont brag on the forums because they do so.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2011, 06:39:30 pm »

Yes, there are many other guys exploiting more or less lame bugs but no, they dont brag on the forums because they do so.

AAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... Oh wait... You are serious... Oh... Um... this... is embarassing...  :oops:
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline polkafranzi

• Marshall
  • Renown: 814
  • Infamy: 276
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
  • pronouns: Nick/her
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fun clan - Burg Krems, join with main or alt!
  • Game nicks: Adelheid, Wulfing, Hildebrand, Vulferam, Sepp, Pippa (r.i.p), Minjy
« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2011, 06:42:22 pm »

No, just me.

But, it's ok, cos

(click to show/hide)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

2024: selling my thirty odd +3 items for rl money, don't think i need them anymore tbh. pm me

Offline Brrrak

• Earl
  • Renown: 442
  • Infamy: 63
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Brrrak
« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2011, 08:38:36 am »
(click to show/hide)

I dunno if that shirt was designed to excuse hitting people through doors in siege.

On another note, tried out the flamberge with 1 wpf in 2h...god damn, it's a slow weapon even with 100 wpf in 2h, but you can trick people into thinking you can actually hit them, and end up hitting them, with enough gratuitous footwork (which stops working when the person stands still and just plain blocks).  Decent weapon even with 7 PS, though.

Offline Dioxete

• Peasant
  • Renown: 7
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Den Bitre
  • Game nicks: Date
« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2011, 11:24:26 am »
the most build i try, the most realize that 21/18 is the best one.

About strategys I used to be with the horde ally infantry, and sideswing. Most of the times I can sideswing through my mates bodys without hurting them, because of the enemys position and the spamberge range. I did many TK before I learn this technic but it's kind epic :D

VS decent players: The double feint and the hold sideattack, is the best weapon you have on flamberge (since mi ping it's hell, I barely use overhead, and chamber it's kind of difficult).
VS poor players: use range and spam, they will fall as flys :D

Offline RandomDude

• Earl
  • Renown: 431
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • I play now! but I suck =(
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: RandomDude
  • IRC nick: RandomDude
« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2011, 04:00:25 pm »
the most build i try, the most realize that 21/18 is the best one.

About strategys I used to be with the horde ally infantry, and sideswing. Most of the times I can sideswing through my mates bodys without hurting them, because of the enemys position and the spamberge range. I did many TK before I learn this technic but it's kind epic :D

VS decent players: The double feint and the hold sideattack, is the best weapon you have on flamberge (since mi ping it's hell, I barely use overhead, and chamber it's kind of difficult).
VS poor players: use range and spam, they will fall as flys :D

ah yeah i love the "swing through team mate and kill enemy" trick i can still tk if i cant predict a team mates movement tho
feinting hardly works at all now - the "akmar" (overhead feint then sideswing) used to work 90% and now never
chambers work against the average player - swing at them normally, they block and attack and a chamber will get them 40-50% of the time (works on siege more than battle)
the more u chamber the more you can use it, even if they hold attacks (still working on that and it's pretty impossible vs fast weapons)
never chamber overheads with flam vs a fairly fast weapon cos they can feint and swide swing you before your chamber lands

i like 6-7 athletics for footwork and heavy armour - i tried 24-15 last time and i really didnt enjoy 5 athletics

Offline Teeth

• King
  • Renown: 2550
  • Infamy: 1057
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2011, 04:12:16 pm »

Offline RandomDude

• Earl
  • Renown: 431
  • Infamy: 43