Author Topic: Unban request, NA_CRPG_1 edit: Actually I think it's a global ban  (Read 715 times)

Offline Raxmus

• Peasant
  • Renown: 4
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: LLJK
  • Game nicks: LLJK_Raxmus
Unban request, NA_CRPG_1 edit: Actually I think it's a global ban
« on: September 12, 2011, 01:58:53 am »
Shik got mad at me and banned me for violating 0 rules on the following list.

Apparently they can't read this clause:
"Remember that this is the internet. Don't be insulted if someone calls you an idiot."

They failed at banning me a few times (as in I could join normally without evading the ban), they then freaked out (or so I hear) and did some uber-banning measures until I couldn't RJ. As far as I could tell I was kinda sorta not really getting banned and I didn't break any rule so I kept RJing. That said I can still RJ occasionally, so you can either unban me or I can keep rjing... the choice is yours and yours alone.

So no ban evasion, no rule breaks. You can be an adult and do what is fair and just, or be a child and keep me banned out of spite.

So I fully deserve an unban considering 0 posted rules were broken and if you read the log the fact is shik just got mad at me for spitting the truth and banned me spitefully like a small child :)

Behavior rules

No offensive behavior anywhere
        Remember that this is the internet. Don't be insulted if someone calls you an idiot.
    No offensive character names. If in doubt about a name, pick another one.

General rules

No exploiting of any kind
        NOT OK: Bypassing the autobalance
        NOT OK: Using a bug to gain undeserved benefits
    No intentional teamwounding/teamkilling
    No malicious griefing of teammates (kickspamming, blocking, etc.)
    No drawing/delaying the round on purpose (i.e. running away or camping unreachable places when you're one of the last people alive)
    No abuse of in-game chat (racism, insulting, griefing...)
    No random kick/ban polls. Always specify reason before starting a poll
        OK: poll-kicking a leecher
        OK: poll-kicking an intentional teamkiller
        NOT OK: poll-kicking someone who involuntarily hurt you
        NOT OK: poll-kicking someone because you don't like his playstyle
    No leeching
        OK: Being a bad player and getting no kills
        NOT OK: Standing around away from keyboard. If you're away, switch to spectator mode
        NOT OK: Running around naked without weapon. Not contributing is leeching, naked runners don't contribute.
        NOT OK: Autorunning your char to enemy to die
    Glitching is allowed, being an asshat isn't
        OK: hiding (e.g. in the hay)
        NOT OK: hiding when last man standing (i.e. delaying)
        OK: using a ladder to reach a roof that can't be reached normally
        OK: camping unreachable places in the middle of the round
        NOT OK: camping unreachable places when last group of men standing (i.e. delaying)
        NOT OK: exploiting invisible barriers
        NOT OK: going out of map bounds (if you can see unfinished parts of the map, then you should not be there)
        NOT OK: ladderpulting
    If you're stuck, change team to spectators or rejoin the server, otherwise you will be considered a leecher.

Duel mode specific rules

All types of duels are allowed (ranged, mounted, shield, heavy armor...) if both duelists agree
    No following or face-hugging the other duelist before the duel countdown has ran out - either hold your starting position or back-pedal if you want some distance between you and your opponent
    No running away or going into unreachable places

Siege mode specific rules

No opening the gates as defender
    No stopping on ladders and blocking your team-mates on purpose

Breaking a rule may net you a warning, mute, kick or ban at admin discretion depending on severity of rule broken and player history (yes, repeated offenders are treated more harshly). In minor offences you usually get a written warning first, in more severe cases you might get kicked or even banned immediately.

If you ever get kicked, consider that a serious warning - you are obviously doing something wrong. If you are unsure what it is, re-read these rules and/or ask the admin in question what the kick was for in a civilized manner. If you're a hot-headed type, perhaps take a few minutes to cool off before going back to shout at the admin. Same goes for all interaction with the admins, act properly and you will most likely be received better.

Voted bans last for 1 hour. These cannot be lifted by admins and are automatically removed after the time is passed.

Admin bans can be either temporary (1 hour) or "permanent". Permanent does not mean permanent in most cases, usually it's a day or two. If you are in a rush or think you have been unjustly banned, post in EU or NA unban sections (read the first post and follow the rules). Again, civilized behavior might do you some good, raging/lying just prolongs the duration of the punishment.

Admins are human too, so mistakes can happen. We are terribly sorry for not being perfect and are working on replacing all players and admins with computers for optimal performance.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2011, 02:08:22 am by Raxmus »

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
Re: Unban request, NA_CRPG_1 edit: Actually I think it's a global ban
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2011, 02:30:57 am »
I take it this is a bait post for the NA Moderators that are unaware of what is really going on?

Regardless, I don't see what this has to do with NA servers as this was a global ban.

EDIT: And moved... I don't wanna play with this ball.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2011, 02:35:24 am by Tears_of_Destiny »
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Shik

• Duke
  • Renown: 510
  • Infamy: 90
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Gilmore Girls
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2011, 03:04:30 am »
- No leeching
        NOT OK: Running around naked without weapon. Not contributing is leeching, naked runners don't contribute.
I observed you for several rounds, in each case you made no effort to contribute to your team and instead ran around far from the battle, in one case even just circling around on a tower until the round ended. You've been known for pulling these same stunts previously as well.
Moreover, you insist on being abrasive and generally offensive when warned.

"No offensive behavior anywhere"
 22:56:18 - [LLJK_Raxmus] can't a nigga just run around a tower?
 23:28:17 - *DEAD* [LLJK_Raxmus] seriously fuck you you pmsing axewound
 23:30:45 - [LLJK_Raxmus] BLACK POWER
 23:30:47 - [LLJK_Raxmus] BLACK POWER
 23:30:49 - [LLJK_Raxmus] BLACK POWER
 23:30:58 - [LLJK_Raxmus] DOWN WITH WHITEY SHIK
 00:00:05 - [LLJK_Raxmus] women: when your idiotic  methods of castrating men don't work, give up
 19:08:15 - [LLJK_Raxmus] FUCK THE POLICE YALLS NIGGAS CANT BAN THIS

Moreover, after being banned, you simply evaded the ban several times, rejoining and bragging about exploiting game vulnerabilities. I don't think there's much more to be said than that.

Your ban can be lifted if you at the least admit what you did, instead of acting like a baby about it.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2011, 03:27:29 am by Shik »

Offline Raxmus

• Peasant
  • Renown: 4
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: LLJK
  • Game nicks: LLJK_Raxmus
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2011, 03:28:46 am »
Re-joining after you failed to ban me is not ban evasion.
You being racist and me responding by being sexist isn't against the rules.
Putting up strategic ladders isn't not contributing.

You basically have no proof anywhere of me doing anything and instead wave your vagina around at people and expect them to just kowtow.

"Play my way or don't play"

Please stop ruining gaming for the adults with some sense of fairness and justice and who don't get off on bossing men around on the internet.

The internet: proving how democracy never, ever works.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2011, 03:30:44 am by Raxmus »

Offline Patricia

• Baron
  • Renown: 108
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2011, 11:31:38 pm »
I have honestly no idea what's going on but I am honestly more inclined to agree with Shik than you, for some reason you just pass off as some random guy that is prone to lying, for me that is.

hawwhaww

Also, the N word is considered racism in this game, so you searched for it.