Author Topic: The Rohirrim  (Read 489 times)

Offline Matthewbri

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
  • CRPG? Aliens.
    • View Profile
The Rohirrim
« on: April 21, 2012, 02:00:42 am »
+1
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

The Rohirrim, or the Horse-lords, were a horse people, settling in the land of Rohan, named after them. The name Rohirrim was mostly used by outsiders: the name they had for themselves was Eorlingas, after their king Eorl the Young who had first brought them to Rohan.

The Rohirrim bring a flexible, mostly cavalry focused clan to CRPG. Players who join begin their time as a Mark, a basic footman of Rohan. This serves as both a trial period and a period for newer players to obtain a horse.  After a short amount of time, a player moves into what is the basic, most flexible unit in the Rohirrm: The Rider. Riders are made of steel, forged on the anvil of war and conflict. Riders, despite the name, fight both on foot and on horseback. This flexibility allows the Rohirrim to both siege a foe and defeat him on the open field. After some time, and upon good merit, a player can be promoted to what can be seen as the Officer of the Rohirrim: The Rohirrim. These players serve as officers and commanders of Riders and Marks. The leadership is held by the Marshal, who commands all of the Rohirrim.

Recruitment:

We will take just about anyone who is willing to join! Our dedicated Rohirrim trainer, Necrorave, is more than happy to teach new players how to play the game well, as are our other members.

We accept both EU and NA players.

To join, just post here or message Matthewbri and i will work things out.

(click to show/hide)

Join today! Forth Eorlingas!
« Last Edit: April 26, 2012, 02:57:31 am by Matthewbri »

Offline Spanish

• Earl
  • Renown: 386
  • Infamy: 106
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 2h Cav Star of the year award winner.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The official Drama Llama of Knights_Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Spaniard, BowPersona, Span
Re: The Rohirrim
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2012, 02:29:14 am »
Good luck with the cav clan and I don't doubt you will be much hatred for your cav if this clan grows to a good size
My horse is named pebbles and we like to try.

Offline Matthewbri

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
  • CRPG? Aliens.
    • View Profile
Re: The Rohirrim
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2012, 12:15:35 am »
Good luck with the cav clan and I don't doubt you will be much hatred for your cav if this clan grows to a good size

Well, we aren't all Cav. C: We have our Marks, who are foot soldiers... we will most likely branch that out for people who don't want to play as Cav.