Author Topic: [BAN REQUEST] RIPPERX  (Read 750 times)

Offline BADPLAYERold

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 362
  • Infamy: 163
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PRO
  • Game nicks: BADPLAYER
[BAN REQUEST] RIPPERX
« on: September 11, 2011, 01:28:19 am »
Ripperx is a menace of the community, he has raped mine and others ears one too many times with his monstrosity of an accent, he has ruined my enjoyment of this game with his recording that forces me to play for KDR AND NOT FOR FUN.

I could go on with the grievances I have with him but this thread is not about that thing he calls a voice or his recording.
No, this thread is about the RECKLESS INTENTIONAL TEAMKILLING he has been doing as of late which has been making players leave by the dozens. Where is the proof of this BADPLAYER? you ask.
Well my friends here is my proof http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKEz7_1YhFU#t=150s

Please permaban this "person".

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
Re: [BAN REQUEST] RIPPERX
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2011, 01:36:28 am »
To be totally honest, I think that deserves a 24 hour ban, but for some reason I'm unable to process it on the page  :?: :?:

Flaunting intentional teamkilling to pad your youtube views isn't acceptable, in my opinion

Oh well, but RipperX if you read this, please don't grief teammates while you make videos for the game, it its blatantly breaking server rules and could encourage impressionable players out there watching your channel to also teamkill
« Last Edit: September 11, 2011, 01:48:24 am by Smoothrich »
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
Re: [BAN REQUEST] RIPPERX
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2011, 03:00:52 am »
To be totally honest, I think that deserves a 24 hour ban, but for some reason I'm unable to process it on the page  :?: :?:
24 hour ban it is.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.