Author Topic: NA_CRPG1 Unban Request  (Read 403 times)

Offline Raxmus

• Peasant
  • Renown: 4
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: LLJK
  • Game nicks: LLJK_Raxmus
NA_CRPG1 Unban Request
« on: September 03, 2011, 04:31:19 am »
This is a direct attack on the Zulu nation. My people will not take this blatant racism and classism against throwers. The Zulu may not fight in a "chivalrous" manner but we fight to the death. We have committed no wrongs and stand for honor and fuzzy boots.

All attacks and attempts to ban us are completely unfounded. There is no proof of our crimes and all false claims are lies.

Mighty Zulu Nation we have found the perfect beat, stupid jelly internet knights, they want to possess our perfect beat.

I submit this video evidence of my innocence:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RJlYzBhLg4

I rest my case.

ZUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU[/size]
« Last Edit: September 03, 2011, 12:37:01 pm by Espu »

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
Re: NA_CRPG1 Unban Request
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2011, 05:31:56 am »
(click to show/hide)
Rejected on grounds that I can't see what this thread is about.
The picture is too large, and the text looks like a clown barfed all over it and I can't read it.
Your faction, game nicks and IRC nicks also run over and hide the text of the post.
You also seem to be mildly deranged or delusional and are posting information that has nothing to do with any ban.

Please resubmit a sane and clearly readable unban request, and fix your forum profile so that the information does not run over the post.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2011, 05:35:12 am by Tears_of_Destiny »
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.