Author Topic: Transferable heirlooms  (Read 608 times)

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1751
  • Infamy: 2134
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
Transferable heirlooms
« on: January 22, 2011, 08:45:12 pm »
I'm not sure have anyone suggested this already (chance for that is quite high) but transferable heirlooms would be awesome. Most people have 1-4 heirloomed items and it kinda sux when their heirloomed weapon get nerfed. Making heirlooms transferable from one item to another wouldn't create imbalance since most active players have at least one heirloomed item, actually that would allow them and encourage them to try different roles and not stick to just one (shielder, polearmer, twohander etc.)

I know that maker of this mod thinks that heirlooms and lvl 31 are for nolifers and therefore shouldn't be made easier or buffed in any way. But those people are active players of this mod and they should at least be able to keep their heirlooms while changing roles.

I want to hear public opinion on this subject.

Offline verinen

• Peasant
  • Renown: 7
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Verinen
Re: Transferable heirlooms
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2011, 09:10:26 am »
Oh, I remember when I heirloomed my clymore and then it becomes a shit, cause of speed...

Offline Cyclopsided

• Duke
  • Renown: 513
  • Infamy: 51
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Formerly "Marathon". #sluttiestAdmin
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: Cyclopsided_of_Chaos, CYBD, Brunchlady
  • IRC nick: Cyclopsided
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2011, 10:50:57 am »
First of all, You have to live with your pros and cons.
Secondly, you can't just change what was heirloomed to you! Your father gave you it after bashing in a nobleman's face with it! You can't just decide that some other weapon is cooler and go back in time and give it to your dad to bash in that nobleman's face!

Although sure it does suck when you accidentally heirloom the wrong item, be careful what you click on or make sure you really want it.
Also, I have declared myself #1 NA hybrid thrower
Formerly known as Marathon.
As an NA admin, I am the most laid back and concerned with the ~fun of the game~ above all other factors. I've also been super inactive since Summer 2012. University takes most of my time, but I still find some time to play when i can.

Offline zagibu

• cRPG President
  • King
  • Renown: 1436
  • Infamy: 228
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2011, 01:37:55 pm »
I think during item balance, they should just free all heirloomed, rebalanced items of their modifiers and give the ppl the chance to loom a different one, like when Fasader came and stole most of them, but on a 1:1 basis, not 1:3.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 Why am I beswung by sharpe and pointed utensyls?