Author Topic: Australian Server is Intolerant of People Afflicted by Photic Sneeze Reflex  (Read 2065 times)

Offline MeevarTheMighty

• Count
  • Renown: 242
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • http://www.afp.gov.au/what-we-do/
  • Faction: RDP
  • Game nicks: Genemeve et al

Offline Cosmos_Shielder

• Baron
  • Renown: 137
  • Infamy: 71
  • cRPG Player
  • French Connection Leader
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pecores
  • Game nicks: Roland De Gilead
The route in question was a deliberate feature, as Otreum has attested in the past. The stone wall is a small overhang at the top of a low cliff, it emulates (very well), scaling said small cliff. When taking this route, the player is at considerable risk, as they have no way of looking behind them until they are up and it is easy and obvious for an enemy to hop down and backstab. The player can also "fall" and take damage or even die, from scaling the 8' cliff. This map has been in circulation for many months and most players are aware of the unconventional map feature.
I did not use that route. I objected to AEF's manipulation of Otreum's creation,/
I Loled . A map is a map and admin put the rules they want to play in. As long as this rules also applies to the admin of course .

And moreover as people told you THIS IS NOT THE CORRECT SECTION TO POST IN. So the only message that your topic shows is that you are not willing too get unbanned you just want AEF clan to get a bad reputation.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2011, 10:02:20 am by Cosmos_Shielder »

Offline MeevarTheMighty

• Count
  • Renown: 242
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • http://www.afp.gov.au/what-we-do/
  • Faction: RDP
  • Game nicks: Genemeve et al
The correct forum has had no replies from AEF for a month, this was found by an AEF admin in one day.

My ban is resolved, AEF make their own reputation.