Author Topic: unban request  (Read 428 times)

Offline Sipahi

• Peasant
  • Renown: 4
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Turks
  • Game nicks: Kapikulu_KayaAlp
unban request
« on: August 25, 2011, 05:43:03 pm »
Hi all!
I banned for teamkilling without any warnings.
First one guy hitted my horse and damaged it then i got angry for a second and hit him only 1 time for response and kill him. he didnt say sorry or anything. if he said sorry of course ill not attack him. Then admin banned me instantly WITHOUT ANY WARNING OR KICK. so Please unban Kapikulu_ArabaciBasi_Sipahi
« Last Edit: August 25, 2011, 06:10:14 pm by Sipahi »

Offline Meow

• Awesome Consulting Detective
  • King
  • Renown: 1071
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
Re: unban request
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2011, 08:04:36 pm »
When i joined the server and spawned for the first time the first thing that happened was you TKing that guy.
Now i see how it might be surprising to you but when people spawn TK and don't say sorry it's kinda obvious what happened.
I am sorry if you expected a warning for TKing someone 2-10 seconds after the round start but it kinda defeats the purpose of punishment if every tk gets a free tk to begin with.
It's a one day ban.
Next time make sure you use the i button to contact an admin about people TAing you before you take matters into your own hands and go ahead and tk someone.

Also sorry again to Kapikulu_ArabaciBasi_Kapgan who i banned when i mixed up the names.

Offline Sipahi

• Peasant
  • Renown: 4
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Turks
  • Game nicks: Kapikulu_KayaAlp
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2011, 08:23:27 pm »
i think that i cant explain my problem but it isnt important. i must wait a day and i cant join a strategus war -that was important for me-  for an idiot teamhitter. whatever, thanks for your post

Offline cagatayyapici

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2011, 09:45:19 pm »
When i joined the server and spawned for the first time the first thing that happened was you TKing that guy.
Now i see how it might be surprising to you but when people spawn TK and don't say sorry it's kinda obvious what happened.
I am sorry if you expected a warning for TKing someone 2-10 seconds after the round start but it kinda defeats the purpose of punishment if every tk gets a free tk to begin with.
It's a one day ban.
Next time make sure you use the i button to contact an admin about people TAing you before you take matters into your own hands and go ahead and tk someone.

Also sorry again to Kapikulu_ArabaciBasi_Kapgan who i banned when i mixed up the names.

np bro :)))