Author Topic: BAN THIS PLAYER HAVE SCREENSHOT  (Read 1127 times)

Offline Volos

• Noble
  • Renown: 18
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
  • I'M RICK JAMES BITCH!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Clan MacLeod(just kidding no clan...yet)
BAN THIS PLAYER HAVE SCREENSHOT
« on: August 22, 2011, 02:50:12 am »
I actually have a screenshot of someone who TKd me.

I was telling the archers in my team to form up on the left flank and player LLJK_SERBUS_III (think that's his name) said SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Then the next round started and he ran me over. I asked him why he did that and he ran me over and TKd me. So then I said he wouldn't do that
again and he did it again on the next map and I told him I had him screenshot and he did it again and in the screenshot he says it.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Here's the link address if the pics don't show. http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198009404731/screenshot/595820175236209846/?

One reasons why this mod and this mod community will go down the tubes, meaning people will leave because of assholes like this. By the time cRPG gets
better and rolling and there's a fee that serious players will pay to be on here, they won't be here cause they'll have better things to do than be TKd and harrassed by
assholes like SERIBUS III or whatever his name is. Oh he's from the LLKJ something Clan, I'm guessing they're are assholes too?
Game Characters: Volos, Volossa, Ashalem, Vorexuonek, Brun

Offline Volos

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
  • I'M RICK JAMES BITCH!
    • View Profile
Re: BAN THIS PLAYER HAVE SCREENSHOT
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2011, 02:53:21 am »
Here are the pics, figured out how to get em from Steam.

Offline KasperG

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2011, 11:16:51 am »
None of those hes actually hitting you, nor are you being ran over. you said you had one of him tking you... These prove nothing.

Offline Volos

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
  • I'M RICK JAMES BITCH!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2011, 01:48:03 pm »
Why don't you actually read the whole thing I posted carefully. The one without the pics, my reply is where I was actually able to upload the pics.

I said he did it on the last map, that he ran me over the last map and TKd me there. THEN, he did it again on the NEXT map and that's where I got him in the screenshot.

In the first screenshot, if you read the CHAT, he's actually saying "screenshot this", right after I told him that I had got him in screenshot doing it. He ran me over on that map again, I screenshot him, I told him, and he kept on running me over AND hitting and I'm just standing there.

You're not his buddy or something are you? You want players like that in here? It ruins gameplay. And all for what, so an immature, pimply faced, college virgin, who hasn't got any REAL friends, apart from his wannabe CLAN, wants to mouth off people and do whatever he wants at the cost of everyone else's game time? I'd stay away from assholes like that, they ruin the integrity of a game, a clan and people don't want to be near people like that.

Offline Volos

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
  • I'M RICK JAMES BITCH!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2011, 02:01:53 pm »
A hit or TeamKill or running over is fine when it's by accident. I've done it and had it done to me lots of times. In fact, it's realistic when everyone is hacking away and you get killed by accident. I love it actually when it's a HUGE mass of weapons and people and only a few come out alive, I could care less about accidental TKs.

Just yesterday me and someone else killed a horseman and then I got on the horse and the other guy was already stabbing the horse and I immidietly got thrown off. It was the funniest shit and I told him not to kill the horse next time, and we laughed and that was that.

But when you have an asshole kid playing the game(probably is a kid or immature college kid cause adults past 30 don't act like that, and if they do they have SERIOUS issues) and he's telling everyone to STFU! and mouthing off all the stupid trendy CHAT phrases to make you look bad, then deliberately bleeds you, TKs you, or worse you and everyone over with their horse, it's just not fun anymore. It's very RARE to have someone come up to you and intentionally BLEED or TK you for no reason, I've had it done twice, it takes a special kind of ASSHOLE to do that.

And a serious mod like this, that has been seriously planned out and executed, and, that needs and will need funding, makes you look at it and say, "Ah, maybe I won't waste my money here after all"

And all that hard work the developers put in the game will be for nothing and all the serious players(that would pay a fee to play) will slowly go and the devs will be stuck with all the freeloading assholes, and then they will move on to the next big game later on anyway. Ooooh Star Wars the Old Republic, I'm gonna be a BITCH and an ASSHOLE and Tk over there! And then this site will be empty, sad.

Offline serpus

• Noble
  • Renown: 14
  • Infamy: 28
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2011, 06:20:16 am »
ur a nice troll,  funny

look at this ok

http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,14188.0.html

Offline R_Kelly_On_You

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2011, 07:04:41 am »
I CAN CONFIRM THIS TROLL.   The entire day i can count HONESTLY, he ran me over with his huge robot horse, OVER 130 TIMES.   He does about 1/2 my health when im a peasant and thinks its fucking hilarious.   Ban this lljk scumbag,   and hes helping out his troll buddy on the other thread trying to get me banned....         sort of like a troll tag-team if you catch my drift.

Offline Earthdforce

• Earl
  • Renown: 391
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Earth_Geodude_da_Defender, _RageThrower
  • IRC nick: Khalestimo#7613
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2011, 12:03:58 am »
Please stay out of the thread (if you have nothing to contribute) and try to avoid the flaming if at all possible.

Offline Turkhammer

• Earl
  • Renown: 376
  • Infamy: 194
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2011, 06:47:51 pm »
I see Serpus III wrote "screen shot this too then" in chat.  Seems to lend credence to Volos case.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2011, 09:43:09 pm »
None of those hes actually hitting you, nor are you being ran over. you said you had one of him tking you... These prove nothing.

it shows a taunt from the accused, then a screen shot of him thrusting a clear released attack animation that is being down blocked, as well as damage to the accuser via the health bar demonstrating that the accused has horse bumped the accuser on purpose.

3 Day ban for shenanigans and other obvious things has been issued for LLJK_SERPUS_III. Repeated offenses will result in a significantly longer ban.

This will also be a good opportunity to remind everyone to read carefully the stickied topic at the top of this sub-forum.

Please stay out of the thread (if you have nothing to contribute) and try to avoid the flaming if at all possible.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2011, 09:45:17 pm by Tears_of_Destiny »
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.