Author Topic: panos's ban request for me..  (Read 461 times)

Offline rufio

• Marshall
  • Renown: 995
  • Infamy: 483
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • QQ
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Rufio_pleaser_of_widows, LeLouche_LampeRouge, Quenya_Favourite_of_Rufio
panos's ban request for me..
« on: August 25, 2011, 05:26:11 pm »
I would just like to share my oppinion on the post 3 down, in witch panos put more time into submitting then he was actually in the server. situation from my perspective :   our team was getting beat pretty bad, so we decided to build a fort ontop of windmill witch was still accecable through ladders, this was done in chat and discussed with alot of teammember = fun = teamplay. then panos joins the game, and out of the blue killls our 1st ladder, we in chat ask him why he did this, and that he plz wont do it again ( remember this was a team effort in witch 5 people brought ladders with them ) but well panos killls all 4 other ladders put up after it... so yes we had 1 left and decided to tk him since he wasnt listening or had no intention whatsoever to play or teamplay. and now im banned, on his request... and im dissapointed, since admins actually still listen to him, he is known throughout the crpg community as a troll, and even in this ban request  threatens for admins to submit to his demands.... this is a request for me to be unbanned, since i only tkd him after more then one request for him to stop his griefing, and it was in the light of saving the tactics we had discussed throughout the whole team.

many thanks and keep up the good work.

greetings rufio

ps. panos your such a troll 

direct quote form panoses post ''If my demands dont meet i shall bring hell on eu servers,and trust me u know i can do it  ''  are admins really even listening to people that say shit like this.... commooon have some dignety
« Last Edit: August 25, 2011, 05:39:55 pm by rufio »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Espu

• The good
  • Count
  • Renown: 261
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Espu
Re: panos's ban request for me..
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2011, 05:50:10 pm »
As stated quite frequently, taking justice into your own hands is not a good idea. Use i-chat or irc to report wrongdoers to admin. Take screens, tell others to witness in a report thread. Do not teamkill.

Unban is tomorrow evening as stated in the thread.