Author Topic: Banned unfairly :C  (Read 1722 times)

Offline Rangerbob

• Knight
  • Renown: 40
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Rangerbob
Re: Banned unfairly :C
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2011, 09:46:53 am »
In all fairness we're playing the game while admining so we're trying to find their name in like a list of 80 people while dodging arrows and swords.  We can't be as detailed as we want. 

The philosophy here is that players are guests in our homes rather than cops and criminals.  Given you should treat guests with respect when the come in and give them the benefit of the doubt. If they start breaking your furniture and cussing you out you generally ask them to gtfo.

Offline pwny

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2011, 09:59:49 am »
Donkleaps said i was teamwounding disco? Now he is just making shit up, disco warned some one else for teamwounding, and then i started talking to the person who was teamwounding and got banned.  And what racist comment? Purple drink? lol thats totally bullshit, especially with all the bigotry that goes on in the community servers.  I NEVER TEAMWOUNDED.  AND i was muted for spamming shoot, not for racial slurs? did you read the chat log?
« Last Edit: August 21, 2011, 10:02:07 am by pwny »

Offline pwny

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2011, 10:09:18 am »
Look at the chat log and you'll see some other dude TW'd disco... and i got banned for it.  Is donkleaps slow or something?

Offline Rangerbob

• Knight
  • Renown: 40
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Rangerbob
« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2011, 05:21:56 pm »
You're right.  You were banned for trolling.  Looks like you were muted twice before 2nd time for racist comments with another troll and the last ban was for basically spamming abuse/running your mouth when disco was trying to do his job and warn teuton.