Author Topic: Catapults still bugged.  (Read 270 times)

Offline Warcat

• Earl
  • Renown: 396
  • Infamy: 40
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Mappers Guild
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Warcat_ Village_Elder Merchant_of_Tulga Tavern_Keeper Guild_Master Ramun_The_Slave_Trader
Catapults still bugged.
« on: August 30, 2011, 11:02:32 am »
Despite recent fixes to catapults it seems that they still have some problems. I spent almost the entire Yruma castle tearing that place to pieces, but after the 2nd catapult went down It became quite a bit harder to accurately fire on the castle. For whatever reason the 3rd catapult, which was on slightly more of a slope than the  first two was firing as if the block was far back and also going a bit to the right and somewhat random with the distance. This continued with the catapult and seemed to be getting worse until I suggested using it as a Trojan catapult while another one was built, that one also had problems. I moved over to one that the other guys had just been using normally, and it seemed to be having this problem as well. I then tried an abandoned catapult that was below on flat ground, when I hit release the stone went about 50ft straight up, and came back down destroying the catapult. I then went back to use the last catapult as best I could for the rest of the battle.
In memory of Fallen_Warcat_, member of Fallen Brigade, ruler of Zagush
Tavern_Keeper #1 NA shielder
Strategus City Improvement Project