Author Topic: Banned from Community Servers  (Read 478 times)

Offline kooktar

• Java2EE Senior Software Architect
  • Knight
  • Renown: 74
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player
  • Derp
    • View Profile
Banned from Community Servers
« on: August 18, 2011, 06:03:42 pm »
I went afk in spectate mode and got banned? Dunno either way I was not at my computer when it occured so I have no idea what I did. No warnings of doing anything prior to being banned. So I'm assuming instead of kick they banned.
"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity." - Albert Einstein

Offline Sphinxer

• Knight
  • Renown: 53
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: _Sphinx_
Re: Banned from Community Servers
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2011, 07:21:01 pm »
You went with very cheap gear at the edge of the map and stayed there for a long time. I gave you a warning and obviously you didn't reply nor moved. 30 seconds later you were still in the same place not moving.

So 1st you were leeching, and now you're lying saying you were in spectate mode.

I'm thinking of extending the ban...

Offline kooktar

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
  • Derp
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2011, 07:20:38 am »
A
« Last Edit: August 19, 2011, 07:23:55 am by kooktar »
"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity." - Albert Einstein

Offline kooktar

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
  • Derp
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2011, 07:27:23 am »
Breh. I see that you are good at this game, so I apologize for arousing you. I work nights. Get home from work tired as shit. Play some warband to relax with a beer. Go to sleep. AFK normally in spectate but crashed out from fatigue before doing so, or what you call "leeching" for one round and get banned. Seriously breh? It is a video game. You can kick you know. I would think the chain of command would be verbal warnings, admin kick, repeat offenses that lead to a ban. But I see that you are a very prah admin so you skip to the end stepz. Thanks breh. Unban me soon please. K thnx bai. Sorry that I did miss your warnings and didn't move within 30 seconds. I was asleep.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2011, 07:32:08 am by kooktar »

Offline Rangerbob

• Knight
  • Renown: 40
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Rangerbob
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2011, 07:55:35 am »
19.08.2011 09:42:00 is your unban time.  You should be able to play soon.  Looks like it was only a 1 day ban.  Its not good to lie to the admins.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2011, 07:57:00 am by Rangerbob »