Author Topic: baba117 ban  (Read 304 times)

Offline jemoeder

• Peasant
  • Renown: 3
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
baba117 ban
« on: August 23, 2011, 01:41:56 pm »
I have brought shame upon myself.

I was kicked by a team member while I was hiding like a coward behind a siege shield. I then kicked him back once and then he shot me in the face with a crossbow. I then spend 2 minutes running after him with my great bardiche intent on hitting him once. This could never work out because I was slower then my prey and I got lanced in the back. At the start of the next round he spawned next to me and I brought all my frustrations to bear with 3 swift blows upon my foe. 2 seconds later I was banned by I don't know who.
I should not have chased a teammate for a whole round because by doing that I let the 40 other people in my team down. I should not have slain a team member at the spawn because it is wrong to revenge kill and i had plenty of time to think over my actions.

In the same match but on a different round I also killed one of the merc clan members I believe. That was an accident. We where gaging up on 1 dude and i was just about to hit him in the back when he died so my swing caught a team member who was running in my direction. I will probably teamkill by accident again if unbanned but I will not revenge kill anymore.

Please unban me

Offline Phazey

• Count
  • Renown: 222
  • Infamy: 51
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Phaz, Merc_Phazh, Merc_Phazhe, Merc_Phazhey and Merc_Phazey
  • IRC nick: Phazh
Re: baba117 ban
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2011, 04:49:42 pm »
Good post. Meow banned you.

Scheduled Unban:    24.08.2011 12:51:44